Latest news from FB about GHSP - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the good news Bobby, that should teach us not to get carried away by rumours😆
thanks bobby ...

but i still think we should keep on signing the petiotion & emailing them ... & also calling ...

coz i can;t say ... tht wht news is 2 b believed & wht not ...

let the channel it self confirm officially tht it's a rumour & they don't have any such plans ... telly buzz & another site article bith came out at th same time so we can't deny the news ...

so plz continue signing ...

till we get official news that GHSP is safe ...
Of course they can't end this show...CVs are too afraid of crazy fans...aka, all of us here 😆
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

thanks for sharing bobby
Welcome Naz..
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Of course they can't end this show...CVs are too afraid of crazy fans...aka, all of us here 😆

Yeah CV's aur channel ko apni future ki security pyaara hai so they'll not mess up with us & our show I guess..😆
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
thanks bobby ...

but i still think we should keep on signing the petiotion & emailing them ... & also calling ...

coz i can;t say ... tht wht news is 2 b believed & wht not ...

let the channel it self confirm officially tht it's a rumour & they don't have any such plans ... telly buzz & another site article bith came out at th same time so we can't deny the news ...

so plz continue signing ...

till we get official news that GHSP is safe ...
[/QUOTE
Welcome Hima...

Ofcourse Hima we should continue signing our petitions until we get an official announcement..
so me doing my bit..signing continuously ..I hope all Maaneetians r doing their bit..
Originally posted by br200910

Thank's...👍🏼

Welcome dear😊.
Originally posted by drdee142

Thanks for the good news Bobby, that should teach us not to get carried away by rumours😆
Welcome Dee..hope this news is absolutely true..😉
Thanks bobby!

If the news had been true then I'm sure SBS/SBB would have mentioned it by now.

There's another news channel News24 that airs tellywood news at 1.30pm...they were the first to show Maan ka pol khol news today..they have a segment where they give us the latest 20 pieces of news everyday...they mentioned names of 4 other shows in different channels that were being axed but there was no mention of Star One. So, fingers crossed and hoping for the best...why?

Coz these people have an irritating habit of feigning ignorance and then bursting the bubble in their own sweet time!