Latest news from FB about GHSP

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
As per 
see what she has shared..quoting her words..
heya frds...
i jst want 2 share a vry imp nws which is a dimond 2 ol of us...
i hd called STAR ONE...
a lady pick up d phne n said its only a rumour...
no new policy is being adopted bt us...
n nw em vry happy after 2 days torture
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks alot dear...๐Ÿ‘
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

Thanks alot dear...๐Ÿ‘

Welcome Shinus..๐Ÿ˜Š
but we all should thank Aastha rather..thanxx Aastha for the gr8888 news..๐Ÿ˜Š
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Hope so ...got from FB...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh bobby common do you still believe what the phone operator/whoever on the other side of the line says๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...how can a news from their own channel can be  rumor๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ...its given by the starone officials๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ., nd how can it be just a rumor dear๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กplease don't believe it๐Ÿ˜ญ...i am not spreading negativity.๐Ÿ˜ญ, i am just telling that there is no need to take any chances ..got my point๐Ÿ˜ฒ...so please do continue with petitions...pkyek has reached so far i n petitioning., but they got promising news from their team...but we didn't it means we are at  stake...so please bobby ask your friends also to continue petitioning.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

yeh bobby common do you still believe what the phone operator/whoever on the other side of the line says๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...how can a news from their own channel can be  rumor๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ...its given by the starone officials๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ., nd how can it be just a rumor dear๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กplease don't believe it๐Ÿ˜ญ...i am not spreading negativity.๐Ÿ˜ญ, i am just telling that there is no need to take any chances ..got my point๐Ÿ˜ฒ...so please do continue with petitions...pkyek has reached so far i n petitioning., but they got promising news from their team...but we didn't it means we are at  stake...so please bobby ask your friends also to continue petitioning.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Hope so that isn't a rumour dear..I just came across the news & shared with u all...
anyways, me too doing my bit & have made a post to reach out to all my buddies here in the forum..where I've added the link of the petition ..A message to Star One from the cast of GHSP..lol..

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hope so that isn't a rumour dear..I just came across the news & shared with u all...
anyways, me too doing my bit & have made a post to reach out to all my buddies here in the forum..where I've added the link of the petition ..A message to Star One from the cast of GHSP..lol..

yep i read it bobby...go and check fb pages you became quiet popular becuase of this article...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: sindu1231

yep i read it bobby...go and check fb pages you became quiet popular becuase of this article...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Bharti, I've checked it dear..๐Ÿ˜‰..its all coz of Maaneet & u all buddies who r the sources of my inspiration..๐Ÿค—
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks bobby..as bharti said we should not stop our efforts i don't trust the channel...
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

thanks bobby..as bharti said we should not stop our efforts i don't trust the channel...

Welcome dear..
Yeah ofcourse ..we should carry on..