TB:Supriya Kumari to be the Looteri Dulhan..

Posted: 12 years ago
best of luck..
old lead was much better..no offence...
i was watching this show only for krishna (Old lead) but now i wont watch it 😳
 if to be seen replacement of old actress  by new one is very annoying , i fail to understand why director\producer do so?? looks like they get bored of watching  popularity  \ acting...
   I hate replacement 😑😑.current actress were very good. and I love this serial very muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... i eagerly waiting for new episodes          ... 

but ... πŸ‘πŸΌ Supriya Kumari  a  good choice  for this role ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘bacause she is amezing performance bairi piya ... good luck  my lady...
Edited by berke - 12 years ago
Me too agree with berke I have just started watching Looteri Dulhan only to see my fav actress Supriya on screen.

She was fabulous in Bairi Piya and that show is terribly missed till date. Even though fans of that show are fighting to get back a sequel in the meantime it is great to see her back in action..Love u a lot Suppu...Ur entry was gr8 yesterday.
πŸ‘πŸΌ
i love supriya she is better than krishna
krishna was much better than supriya
bt she is replaced now...no prb
no offence to supriya fans but krishna gokani was a much better looking looteri dulhan πŸ˜† ... missing krishna as LD πŸ˜’ and abhinav/mrunal -billu/krishna pair also ...like -love-hate- i too was watching this show for krishna only ..now i have stopped watching it ...
Am new here and mainly dropped by bcoz Supriya is the new face of LD and I happen to be a fan of this petite actress who was much loved as Amoli in Bairi Piya.

I guess each one will have their favorites and yes it is never easy for audience when they are used to seeing a a particular actress to accept a change especially if it is the lead.

But am sure in due course Supriya will do justice to this role as she is a fab actress and someone who has a strong fan base since Bairi and am sure one of the reason she was taken as a substitute for this show.
Thanx 4 sharing the article