Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nothing will ever happen

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sure that Ahem will be embarrassed he will go home and give Gopi a piece of his mind. 

Till now every time something happens between Ahem and Gopi ( something romantic) Rashi comes and ruins it all. I have lost hope from this show. 

Rashi can't even handle her own married life! She is so pathetic! 😡  
Sometimes I feel like they are showing Gopi to be sooo DUMB! I haven't met someone who is so stupid in my life before.

Kokila Ahem Rashi treat her like a puppet if they say sit  Gopi says ok. If they say sleep Gopi says ok. Gopi has no identity of her own. 

Kokila and Rashi control her life. They decide what will happen and when. Gopi like a idiot does everything they say. I wish Gopi could stand up and have a voice of her own for god sake! ðŸ˜¡

Reply back on ur views. ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...but one more thing...she consider both koki and raashi  as same ...means she trust them both sincerely...while  she give respect to koki...she consider raashi as her friend...so more freedom towards raashi only...we cant say gopi is dumb just bcoz she  trust rasshi...then everyone that raashi meets are dumb...
and gopi is scared  to disobey others...becoz   whenever she isdisobeyed someone ...she gets punishment...so she became  a puppet...it was the duty of ahem to change her,,,but what to do?

in the case of raashi i agree to that ...she is pathetic...she has some problem...
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE GOPI TOO, but i total agree, she acts too dumb. Someone has to give you a reason to trust him/her, but .this Rashi has destroy her every happiness all her life, even before they were not married  Rashi was never nice too her and she knew it. If she wants to win her love life she has to open her eyes. i know she was groomed not to have say in her life thats why she acts this way because i was like Gopi too, i had to realize that for my Child and my husband, i have to do what i think is best for us not what people want. If she ever wants to have a family she needs to push herself.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree -even a kid will by now have guessed who is enemy-who is friend!! but this duffer(sorry for word ) gopi -she appears illiterate and also iq less!!!!! why cant they show that inspite of being illiterate she can and she is actually THE ZING THING!!!!