Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

The four sisters speak about their 'brother' Preeto...

Meet the new kins of Imagine's new show Sawaare Sabke Sapne – Preeto...

Imagine TV is all set to launch its upcoming show Sawaare Sabke Sapne – Preeto produced by Creative Eye. 

Preeto is a story of the Sodi family, set against the backdrop of Punjab. The family consists of five sisters of which Preeto is the third and who shoulders the responsibilities like the son of the family. 

Let's know her more from the rest of the four sisters.

The eldest daughter is Jasmeet lovingly called as Meeta (Divya Bhatnagar) and she says" I love cooking and to get dressed up. I look after the house as well. In life I am waiting for my right guy to come and take me away. Preeto is like a brother to me".

The second daughter Ishmeet (Ira Soni) describes her relation with Preeto "I am very calm and composed and like to be the loner. But Preeto understands all her emotions through her eyes and figures out all her problems."

Baani (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) is the fourth and the naughtiest of all and she says, "I am very Dhinchak in the life who loves to go by the trend and fashion with Kareena Kapoor as the idol. But Preeto didi always scolds me."

The youngest is Simran pet named Sonu (Mahima Wakwana) who is a scholar and she says "I love to study and go to school. I do not like the naughtiness of Bani didi because I like to stay calm."

The third one is the central character of the show and her name is Preeto (Ankita Sharma). She is the 'son' of the house who takes the burden of the entire family on her shoulders. She says "What can I say? I am everybody's Preeto."

Well, evidently the sisters love each other a lot and that's why they are coming to meet you people from 4th July onwards at 8: 30pm on Imagine TV.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Spicystarsmumbai's news

Gharwalon ke sare sapne poore karne wali…
Sab Ki dulari
Ghar ke beta ki zimmedari uthane wali

Imagine presents

~ In a home with 5 daughters, someone has to play the role of the son of the house ~

Mumbai,June 28, 2011: In county like India, where families pray for a son, this is the story of a family with 5 daughters. This July, Imagine TV salutes and celebrates the spirit of being a woman, who is the binding force of every household. She is an obedient and loving daughter, a caring sister, a trustworthy friend and a confidante.  Surpassing all this, she takes up the onus of fulfilling the dreams of her family upon her slender shoulders like the son of the house. Imagine traces the journey of one such daughter Preeto in 'Sawaare Sabke Sapne – Preeto', that hits airwaves on weekdays starting 4th July onwards at 8:30 p.m.

'Sawaare Sabke Sapne – Preeto' is a story of the Sodi family, set against the backdrop of Punjab.  At the head of the family is a retired school master Gangandeep Sodi who lives with his wife Kanwal, and have not one or two but five charming grown-up daughters! The eldest daughter is Meeta, followed by Ishmeet, Manpreet fondly known as Preeto, Bani and the youngest being Sonu. With the father struggling to make ends meet and with no son in the family to depend on, the show traces the journey of Preeto, the third daughter who shoulders the responsibilities like the son of the family. She happily puts her own dreams on hold in order to realise the dreams of her sisters.  From taking charge of her elder sisters' marriage to the younger one's studies; Preeto is the veritable son of the house who does not see these responsibilities as a burden upon herself. She gracefully faces all obstacles and strives forward with her undying positive attitude and continues to shine.

Produced by Creative Eye Limited, this encapsulating story will see Ankita Sharma as the spirited Preeto along with a line up of noted actors like Susheel Parashar, Nitika Anand, Divya Bhatnagar, Ira Soni, Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Mahima Makwana playing her loving family members.

Announcing the launch of the show, Mr. Saurabh Tewari, Head Programming (Fiction) Imagine TV, said, "Preeto is a story for everyone. It traces the journey & the ups & downs of Preeto's life as she happily fulfills the dreams of her family who mean the world to her. The story brings forth to the viewers several facets of a woman; who not only supports her family financially but is also the emotional anchor for everyone. It is a powerful story of self reliance, determination and family values told in a simplistic, real & light-hearted manner. We are optimistic that with this relatable show we will get the entire family together in front of the television, every evening."

"At the risk of sounding clich I have to admit that this is a dream role. The very fact my character is so simple yet complex at the same time is what made me fall in love with it. It is a very challenging role and I have put in a lot of effort to bring Preeto to life.  There is a bit of Preeto in every girl & I am sure that audiences will love her." says Ankita Sharma who is playing the lead character of Preeto.

Says Dheeraj Kumar, "Preeto is someone every womanl of her age can relate to, as it is a reflection of their own lives. It is an honor to work with Imagine TV and join hands with them on this interesting show that is sure to captivate the hearts of the audiences and young women across the country."

Walk with Preeto as she selflessly and happily fulfils the needs of her family like any son on Imagine's new show, Sawaare Sabke Sapne- Preeto starting July 4th onwards every Monday – Thursday at 8.30p.m.

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

e four sisters speak about their 'brother' Preeto...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | 12:27:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Meet the new kins of Imagine's new show Sawaare Sabke Sapne – Preeto...

Imagine TV is all set to launch its upcoming show Sawaare Sabke Sapne – Preeto produced by Creative Eye.

Preeto is a story of the Sodi family, set against the backdrop of Punjab. The family consists of five sisters of which Preeto is the third and who shoulders the responsibilities like the son of the family.

Let's know her more from the rest of the four sisters.

The eldest daughter is Jasmeet lovingly called as Meeta (Divya Bhatnagar) and she says" I love cooking and to get dressed up. I look after the house as well. In life I am waiting for my right guy to come and take me away. Preeto is like a brother to me".

The second daughter Ishmeet (Ira Soni) describes her relation with Preeto "I am very calm and composed and like to be the loner. But Preeto understands all her emotions through her eyes and figures out all her problems."

Baani (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) is the fourth and the naughtiest of all and she says, "I am very Dhinchak in the life who loves to go by the trend and fashion with Kareena Kapoor as the idol. But Preeto didi always scolds me."

The youngest is Simran pet named Sonu (Mahima Wakwana) who is a scholar and she says "I love to study and go to school. I do not like the naughtiness of Bani didi because I like to stay calm."

The third one is the central character of the show and her name is Preeto (Ankita Sharma). She is the 'son' of the house who takes the burden of the entire family on her shoulders. She says "What can I say? I am everybody's Preeto."

Well, evidently the sisters love each other a lot and that's why they are coming to meet you people from 4th July onwards at 8: 30pm on Imagine TV.
.Tanya. thumbnail
.Tanya. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgnWfCo6tks[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
chatar patar chatar patar...😆😆 Ankita is so much in ease with this role...loved this interview of hers...poor girl!!she's actually explaining the same stuff again and again for every news channel...but still she is so lively and vibrant...
i hope preeto does gr8 and takes her career to a new high...*fingers crossed*
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am looking forward to this show & seeing Ankita back on the screen...!!
-Nadii- thumbnail
check out her official fan page, she told she will post new pics 😃
.Tanya. thumbnail