Do you like if the story goes like this?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Naina is getting a rude behaviour from Minnu Moushi and she tries to win her heart as she has such a fighting spirit. In between, Moushi comes to know about the proposal and she asks about her family and comes to know that she is a millionare. Finally, Minnu Moushi is ready to accept her but Naina politely refuses to marry Abhi. She will say she is the daughter of the millionare Sameer Bharadwaj and she does not want to get married taking that wealth as an advantage. She herself is not supposed to accept that money and properties. She left all that with her mom (her father's wife) before leaving her home. She herself will down the proposal as she thinks that neither abhi nor Naina will be happy by this mrg. And she does not want anyone compromises his/her ethics and do a favour for her.
As per my knowledge, thats the real spirit of Naina. You rem, when she was rejected from some wedding planning companies she showed her caliber there. After she was proved by herself, she refused to accept their job offer too.
I really miss that Naina nowadays... 
Knowing all these, Rohini the snob's attitude will be changed and she will try to please her after that I think.
Daksh will be more proud of Naina's courage and he will love and respect her more and more in in her simplicity eventhough she belongs to such a rich, class family (unlike his SIL). She finds happiness with his family.
Originally posted by ntsindia

Naina is getting a rude behaviour from Minnu Moushi and she tries to win her heart as she has such a fighting spirit. In between, Moushi comes to know about the proposal and she asks about her family and comes to know that she is a millionare. Finally, Minnu Moushi is ready to accept her but Naina politely refuses to marry Abhi. She will say she is the daughter of the millionare Sameer Bharadwaj and she does not want to get married taking that wealth as an advantage. She herself is not supposed to accept that money and properties. She left all that with her mom (her father's wife) before leaving her home. She herself will down the proposal as she thinks that neither abhi nor Naina will be happy by this mrg. And she does not want anyone compromises his/her ethics and do a favour for her.
As per my knowledge, thats the real spirit of Naina. You rem, when she was rejected from some wedding planning companies she showed her caliber there. After she was proved by herself, she refused to accept their job offer too.
I really miss that Naina nowadays... 
Knowing all these, Rohini the snob's attitude will be changed and she will try to please her after that I think.
Daksh will be more proud of Naina's courage and he will love and respect her more and more in in her simplicity eventhough she belongs to such a rich, class family (unlike his SIL). She finds happiness with his family.

yaa possible story line but it is very common thing na
we want some extraordinary story line
so 50-50 % i agree with you

Yes.. you are correct!!! thinking abt it, I also felt so.. so common style...
Rashmi,
Whenever I get time, I do write.. now a bit busy...

You too try...
Yaar am not of a writer thing...
Originally posted by Rashmi_Nair

Why don't u write ffs?
wats ffs?
I also miss the old Naina it would nice to see that Naina everynow and then and i feel Dhaksh has some what softed ove the past month or so