Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

If I were to die today...

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
If I were to die today...

Today is Judgment Day as prophesied by some. Since the last two days people across the world have been seen with placards and posters indicating the beginning of the end of life on earth. Some claim that the destruction will start today and will go until October 21, 2011. Heavy rainfall has left people in tremendous fear in New York and similar incidents have been observed in various parts of the world. In fact thunderstorms in Delhi this morning has left everyone wondering about the upcoming turnout of events.

We decided to find out from our Telly Stars if they believe in this prediction and what would be their last wish if this was true.

Siddhant Karnick
I wasn't aware about anything as such until you told me. I believe in living to the fullest as if there is no tomorrow. I don't have any last wishes as such but if I could ask for anything then I would like to experience motherhood as women are blessed with this gift.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekminahil1997-Sonia--Rumi-OriginalsFan.Jane..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharingTongueTongue
Sid ur best u rock love u sooo much!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Motherhood is regarded as one of the most beautiful experiences by most women. I'm impressed by SK's answer. May he have a long and happy life. 
Thanks for sharing =)
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Hug
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Thanks for sharing...Hug
U knw rumi after reading this I am sure lucky will be girl whom he will marryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and he is gonna be excellent fatherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Thanks for sharing...Hug
U knw rumi after reading this I am sure lucky will be girl whom he will marryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and he is gonna be excellent fatherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

True yaar...he'll an excellent father...his family is so lucky yaar...Embarrassed

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

Thanks for sharing...Hug

True yaar...he'll an excellent father...his family is so lucky yaar...Embarrassed

I wish a miracle happens and I become tht lucky girlDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
archi. dear marry himWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index