cv's hav gone mad

Posted: 12 years ago
how can they show this track that krishna is thinking of pratigya getting jeleouse of krishna's success
i mean how can they make krishna's character so dumb and idiot
A girl who has done so much for him a girl who has taken a bullet just to save him from police will be jeleaouse of him cv's hav definately gone mad this is the tym when they need trp for this serial and know only they r showing this stupid tracks if they really want to show a seperation track then they should show in such a manner that krishna's character and his love for pratigya is not destroyed.
cv's r destroying this serial after doing so much for a particular person after loving him so much if krishna's doubts pratigya then i think she should leave the house by her own as if his husband only doesnt has faith on him then wat is the use of living in that hell.

well said.totally agree with u. how can krishna think that pratigya is jealus of his success.doesn't he know how much prats love him.cv's plz don't ruining our beloved character krishna😭
😭😭yes i think dat u r ryt how can they show krishna thinking such a thing for his babu
i am nt worried abt this seperation track bt i m worried more abt our krishna's character i dont want this cv's to ruin our krishna's image 😭😭
why they are just showing pratigya's love for  krishna
this cv's have always been harsh to our krishna's character i hate them for this😡😡
brilliant article first of all i coundnt understand yr they showing seperstion track just bcos they want to reveal thakurs true colours, then tht can reveal without seperation y all this nautanki and high voltage drama., if cv,s has creativity and good idaes they can show kriya caming to know abt those murder attempts and moving out of tht hell without damaging any one character.
I agree!! But as they said this is just the beginning... 😡 ðŸ¤¢ be prepared as worse is yet to come from Krishna's part... horrible then just jealousy 
If he himself throws her out or abuses her physically then that will damage his image beyond repair... nothing can redeem his character then... ðŸ˜• Yes he has slapped her previously but then she didn't loved him and he was provoked but now how can he not trust her? when she almost died for him! Ridiculous. 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
i dont really think that during the end of this track they will reveal murder attempt truth to krishna
i think they will just reveal amma's plan in front of krishna and sajjan singh will nt be blamed.
After this track how can they show kriya reunion i mean a girl who has done so much of sacrifice for a her husband ,a girl who was ready to live in a place lyk TN jus bcoz of his luv how can that guy cannot trust his wife
we hav always luved krishna more than pratigya bt after this track does we all really going to continue our luv for krishu
i mean he has always been luved by the fans inspite of his rude nature just bcoz of his luv for his babu and faith on his babu and the way he used to supprt his babu bt
know they r changing his that image to a normal daily soap husband who trust his mother more than his wife and who just blames his wife for all bad deeds in his life
i think cv's hav really gone mad i think that they hav forgotten that krishna's luv for partigya was the USP of this show and if they will degrade his this luv then the trp is definately going to suffer.
what u guys say?
I hope that cv's end this track as soon as possible bcoz evn i cant see cv's ruinig our krishna's image so much
they r causing an irreparable loss to his image
and after this track i dont want pratigya to forgive krishna so easily as she should make him realize his mistake
i mean they made this show so complicated
last yr when baba has thrown his babu out from the house at that tym the things were different as during that tym they hav nt make luv bt know after living so much tym with each other  and making luv how can krishna cannot trust pratigya
he knows this very well that his wife pratigya can never do any wrong thing
u remeber at the tym of arushi's track krishna was going to kill aman in anger just bcoz due to him arushi was nt trusting his babu and at that tym he said that he has complete faith on pratigya and know he is behaving so dumb.
i think cv's dont hav any other tracks to add so they r just ruinig our krishna's image to make partigya's character good

Originally posted by poojaarhaan

i dont really think that during the end of this track they will reveal murder attempt truth to krishna
i think they will just reveal amma's plan in front of krishna and sajjan singh will nt be blamed.
After this track how can they show kriya reunion i mean a girl who has done so much of sacrifice for a her husband ,a girl who was ready to live in a place lyk TN jus bcoz of his luv how can that guy cannot trust his wife
we hav always luved krishna more than pratigya bt after this track does we all really going to continue our luv for krishu
i mean he has always been luved by the fans inspite of his rude nature just bcoz of his luv for his babu and faith on his babu and the way he used to supprt his babu bt
know they r changing his that image to a normal daily soap husband who trust his mother more than his wife and who just blames his wife for all bad deeds in his life
i think cv's hav really gone mad i think that they hav forgotten that krishna's luv for partigya was the USP of this show and if they will degrade his this luv then the trp is definately going to suffer.
what u guys say?

@ underlined, i even doubt this now that whether they will really ever reveal Amma's true colors in-front of Krishna or not?! 

i don't know i will love him or not but surely it will badly ruin his image in my eyes...  it definitely won't be the same anymore... neither will KriYa be the same... 
HEY GUYS I KNOW I M BEING VERY NEGATIVE BT I AM JUST HATING THIS CV'S FOR CURRENT TARCK
WE ALL HAV IMAGINED OR WE ALL WANT SOMEONE LYM KRISHNA IN OUR LYF BT DO U ALL REALLY THINK THAT AFTER THIS STUPID TRACK AFTER KRISHNA'S THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR WITH HIS BABU OUR IDEOLOGIES WILL REMAIN SAME.
PLZ DO RPLY GUIES
Guys,chill!im gna say wat i said as cmnt at the article.it doesnt say dat krishna believing pratigya is jealous.it jz says that he wonders y she is wrong in her decisions.d jealousy part was wat SS n Amma suggests. .so calm down dearies. .