Will Navya agree to Anant's rendezvous

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Navya agree to Anant's secret rendezvous?

In STAR Plus' prime time show Navya, after hearing his good friends Ritz and Ranbir planning a secret meeting away from prying eyes, Anant too decides to meet Navya - alone. In the upcoming episodes, he will send her a note, asking her to meet him in the garden behind the playground. Read on to find out if Navya will go or back out once again?

In STAR Plus' prime time show Navya, after hearing his good friends Ritz and Ranbir planning a secret meeting away from prying eyes, Anant too decides to meet Navya - alone. In the upcoming episodes, he will send her a note, asking her to meet him in the garden behind the playground. Read on to find out if Navya will go or back out once again?

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Navya's emotions for Anant are too new and too raw for her to slot them in one category. On one hand, she likes being with him but doesn't approve of PDA- hugging or holding hands before others - but on the other hand, when Anant ignores her at the picnic, she desperately wants to know why and sneaks into the boy's dorm room, almost getting caught. Now that things are back to normal between Navya and Anant, he wants to be with her all alone as he is inspired by Ranbir's idea. He will send a note to Navya asking her to meet him at the playground at 10pm. Navya will be shocked but excited nonetheless. But the excitement will soon be replaced by an emotional tussle, where she will think of her family and their reactions on one hand and disappointing Anant on the other."

Thrilled to be meeting Navya, Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh, says, "I am looking forward to spending some alone time with Navya. We never get to spend time alone. Someone or the other is always around or disturbs us. This picnic is a good opportunity for me to spend quality time with her."

Navya aka Soumya Seth explains, "I am happy about all the attention Anant showers on me and I am excited about him asking me to meet him. But I am confused about going. I fear my family's reactions if they ever find out. I am not sure if I should meet him."

Will Navya and Anant cross their boundaries? Don't forget to watch Navya-Anant every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Monday, May 23, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  | 
Your Name Email Address close X
Your Comments
Be the first one to comment on this Article
PREVIOUS STORY
Akshara's Column: Moving past sorrows with family's support
NEXT STORY
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1768/will-navya-agree-to-anant's-secret-rendezvous.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info raat kab hogi lol
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx dear for the article
well anant is happy to meet navya alon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nd yaa navya ll meet him alon as shown in promo  ...bus yeh raat kub hogye๐Ÿ˜
pgdn thumbnail
Same here yaar dying to see today episode lol
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Lol phir se confused navya lol yeh ladki bhi na
-Arishi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: am_leo

Lol phir se confused navya lol yeh ladki bhi na

arry she may be confuse but jub anant ata hai samni tho woh uske har baat manthi hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Waise ranveer's lessons in love r good for anant ;D
-Arishi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: am_leo

Waise ranveer's lessons in love r good for anant ;D

yaaa as anant naya naya hai es feld may so he shold be a gud student ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†uske leye bhi atcha hoga or hamari lye bhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arre yeh 10 kab aayegi...cant wait..bt im sure navya will meet anant๐Ÿ˜›
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But the excitement will soon be replaced by an emotional tussle, where she will think of her family and their reactions on one hand and disappointing Anant on the other."

๐Ÿ˜ญdissappoint anant...!!!!!!!!!!! that means she wont come to meet him..or even if she comes she will be a distance away from him..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ