Navya
Navya

Will Navya agree to Anant's rendezvous

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Will Navya agree to Anant's secret rendezvous?

STARONE.IN

In STAR Plus' prime time show Navya, after hearing his good friends Ritz and Ranbir planning a secret meeting away from prying eyes, Anant too decides to meet Navya - alone. In the upcoming episodes, he will send her a note, asking her to meet him in the garden behind the playground. Read on to find out if Navya will go or back out once again?

STARONE.IN

In STAR Plus' prime time show Navya, after hearing his good friends Ritz and Ranbir planning a secret meeting away from prying eyes, Anant too decides to meet Navya - alone. In the upcoming episodes, he will send her a note, asking her to meet him in the garden behind the playground. Read on to find out if Navya will go or back out once again?

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Navya's emotions for Anant are too new and too raw for her to slot them in one category. On one hand, she likes being with him but doesn't approve of PDA- hugging or holding hands before others - but on the other hand, when Anant ignores her at the picnic, she desperately wants to know why and sneaks into the boy's dorm room, almost getting caught. Now that things are back to normal between Navya and Anant, he wants to be with her all alone as he is inspired by Ranbir's idea. He will send a note to Navya asking her to meet him at the playground at 10pm. Navya will be shocked but excited nonetheless. But the excitement will soon be replaced by an emotional tussle, where she will think of her family and their reactions on one hand and disappointing Anant on the other."

Thrilled to be meeting Navya, Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh, says, "I am looking forward to spending some alone time with Navya. We never get to spend time alone. Someone or the other is always around or disturbs us. This picnic is a good opportunity for me to spend quality time with her."

Navya aka Soumya Seth explains, "I am happy about all the attention Anant showers on me and I am excited about him asking me to meet him. But I am confused about going. I fear my family's reactions if they ever find out. I am not sure if I should meet him."

Will Navya and Anant cross their boundaries? Don't forget to watch Navya-Anant every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, May 23, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Your Name Email Address close X
Your Comments
Be the first one to comment on this Article
starone news
Previous Story
PREVIOUS STORY
starone news
NEXT STORY
Next Story
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1768/will-navya-agree-to-anant's-secret-rendezvous.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 May 2011 at 5:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bcclday2008Ruxana91-Arishi--Alina-..StarAngel..Peace67-Liana-Bobbi.samratrocksAreYaar

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info raat kab hogi lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arishi-

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
thanxxx dear for the article
well anant is happy to meet navya alon Embarrassed
nd yaa navya ll meet him alon as shown in promo  ...bus yeh raat kub hogyeDay Dreaming
pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Same here yaar dying to see today episode lol

-Arishi-

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Lol phir se confused navya lol yeh ladki bhi na

-Arishi-

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am_leo

Lol phir se confused navya lol yeh ladki bhi na
arry she may be confuse but jub anant ata hai samni tho woh uske har baat manthi hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Waise ranveer's lessons in love r good for anant ;D
-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by am_leo

Waise ranveer's lessons in love r good for anant ;D
yaaa as anant naya naya hai es feld may so he shold be a gud student EmbarrassedLOLuske leye bhi atcha hoga or hamari lye bhi EmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index