TB:Nishant Malkani goes Bolly way; to leave RMJ

Posted: 12 years ago
what??😲no way...if Anukalp's character is bumped off and Nishant is no longer playin the lead then the show would will definitely end soon
I hope they don't kill of his character 😕
I think Nishant is any way going to Mumbai for some work...they could show that he met with an accident and then his surgery of face which gave rise to the new face in RMJ...that should really work keeping the fans of RMJ intact...
It won't be the same...Nishant just is fab in Anu character, the flirt, romantic, playful, loving caring husband...ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU CVs IS THAT YOU BETTER NOT KILL HIM OFF...in fact just do what you did with Sara...just bring in another person...I hate the thought off him dieing and Sara being destroyed and this new guy comes into save her. And in the middle of all that, the family taunting her and society killing her...I swear if they go that route...im done with the show...RMJ is a very light hearted show and they better keep it that way

O no why is he doing this he should not think of bollywood now
i dont like that :( i mean 1st mona and now anu :(
oh no... mona's life will be worse... 
if they change the lead then how about kinshuk mahajan as new anukalp???
I think he is not patient enough. He should have stuck to the show for atleast an year. Dont know why--he is not taking baby steps and is in such a haste to get into films.

He was just perfect for the role of Anukalp..Loved seeing him and Sara. But now looks like we have to get used to the thought that the lead is going to be replaced soon. This is definitely a shocker. Will take time to sink.

I think..Harshad Chopra would be a wonderful choice for the role of Anukalp. He and Sara will look great.

Wonder if they are planning to replace him or ending the show.

Wish the best for his career in films.