Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

^_^ Kitani Gratefullness Hai ^_^ (Page 2)

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
a big thankyou to both of them..it was after i read shilpa di's post on Karan's official fb page about rankings that i came to know about this site..you guys proved how big karan/kritika and kmh fans you both are..thanx a ton for taking so much pain just to see them on high ranks!! :-) :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nilo-kmhAllwaysindianarshraviaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Shilpa dii and Arshu (dat's wat I call arshiya ma'am ) Tongue are two people whom I noe from quite a long time...They have done so much fr karanika and are still doin.They both r ones who made people join Karanika's IF fan clubs.Taking out tym from one's busy life is nt easy but then they both have proved that-where there is  will,there's way.You both rock Smile ClapStar
love u both Heart ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikmhnilo-kmhAllwaysindianarshraviaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Good post ari,,Clap 

Shilpa,  Arshiya ,  Anita  ,  Nilo and everyone  who  inspired  people to join  IF and  increased  the KK fan counts  -  Thank You  Hug

nilo-kmhAllwaysindianarshravi..Ananya..-TeekhiMishti-

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Omg u girls are crazy Embarrassed Isame gratefulness Kya hai haha how embarassing awe Bless u girls for so much mohabbat .. I didn't do it for appreciation . It's just that I love them kmh or no kmh ...and u ML girls brought back the love in kmh forum .so the credit goes to Mohabbal Lounge girls.. All !!
And thank u all newbies for joining .. Keep commenting .. A LOT ! We want to move up from no.5.
last week:( u can keep posting IF links and encouraging ppl from differnt KMH/ Arjuhi fanpages .show Karan and kritika's fan power yaar .coz Karan kritika Rocks! Hugs! Thanks again but u don't have to do this .
Shilpa
   Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikmhnilo-kmhMaheen_Ahmedarshravi-anzaeram-piamist..Ananya..kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Shilpa di we know u dint do this for appreciation and that this wasnt necessary but that doesnt mean we cant do it na LOL

And as for ML goes well humare naam mein hi mohabbat hai toh mohabbat toh spread karenge hi Embarrassed

AllwaysindianMaheen_Ahmedarshravi-anzaeram-KMH-NASHA

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
great post Ari.

i don't know both  but  i want to thank you both for your love for Karanika bought so much more love from others.U  have done a amazing job. we all love you so much.

U deserve more than this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nilo-kmhAllwaysindianarshravi-TeekhiMishti-

mahikmh Groupbie
mahikmh
mahikmh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
OMG ya ari ... i also appreciate the work of shilpa n arshiya di ... actually our journey of kmh , p'faujis n virtual family was fantastic its more more wonderfull then world tour !!!! coz our family rocks ...n hatts off to shilpa n arshiya di hugs *

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianarshravi-TeekhiMishti-

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ShockedShocked
I came for a quick few mins while watching todays episode n i open this thinking its another Topic on KMH Tongue

Okay, i'll be honest, just read Ari's Bit and replying, haven't read anything else yet, will do so later Embarrassed

But Honestly there is was no need for this, whatever was done (and is being done) is for my love for Karan and Kritika, and ofcourse KMH2...we all know they are fab Actors, as well as Supernb and down to Earth Human Beings,  and deserve the best in everything and we just tried to help giving them that
BUT without the help of all the fans this 'little' that we have managed would not have been possible (Sorry Shilpa, talking on behalf of you too right now  Tongue LOL) without all of the fans  who 'listened' and opened an account here for them, although we all know IF is not an easy site LOLLOL and ofcourse you guys too, who continued Rocking the Forum, and welcomed the newcomers with open arm
s
 Clap

Here, i would like to mention Shilpa, Anita, Maheen, Nilo, Sakun, Chandni Fahreah who were always there to encourage us Thumbs Up Hug

THANK YOU to ALL of you Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikmhpiamistnilo-kmhMaheen_AhmedKMH-NASHA..Ananya..kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top