^_^ Kitani Gratefullness Hai ^_^ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
🤗   shilpa di n arsh!!!!

v gt this mny fans in karan n kittu's fan club just coz of u both n ur efforts on postin n helpin evry fan on how 2 join IF n their fan club...

thankzz a tonez for that!!!

luv yah both!!!   ❤️
Great post...a Biggg Thankyou to both Shilpa and Arshiya for all the effort they go through to post and remind us on posting on KKs walls...all work by them is well appreciated...👏👏

Big thanks to both of you for spreading the word about KMH and promoting it so well!! 👏

Awe Great Post Ari 👍🏼 🤗

A Big Big Thanx 2 Shilpa Di n Arshuuu 🤗
Muahh U Guys Rock 🤗

Ari very good post..

Efforts of Shilpa and Arshiya to bring Karan and Kritika to top position are Great. Our Appreciations are nothing in front of them. Every word is becoming less to praise them for their efforts and i am so proud to say that i came to know about IF only after Shilpa's continues post of links on FB pages..

Ari if u talking about no spamming its like new unknown word from u lol
Edited by piamist - 12 years ago
Silpa  n Arshiya... This post is absolutely justible.. u have done a lott for kmh n karnika.. v mite have nt been as active as u due to some reasons but I had secure feeling Shilpa n Arshiya is der... I havent Interacted with Arshiya much but I know she is a darling.. N Shilpa k toh kya kehne she is to my teacher on IF... Love u both... N m very very sorry due to my cell n PC problems i wasnt much active... Bt no excuses.. I should have been... 

HUME AAP DONO SE DHER SAARI MOHABBAT HAI...