^_^ Kitani Gratefullness Hai ^_^

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeyyy M back with another topic

Okay people dont start searching for those eggs and tomatoes just yet...this is a saner one then usual 😆 And this one is dedicated to Shilpa Di[Alwaysindian] and Arshiya MAM [arshravi] [haha m goanna get a scolding for that mam bt nyways i love doing wat m told not to do😈🤣]

This dedication and post for what you might ask...well mere tiny se brain mein itni jagah hai nahi ke mein har cheez ke baare mein deeply sochte baithu...but this was a message i got on FB from a really sweet mohabbatian named shruti whose words are the main source of inspiration for this post 😳

Hey ab kmh2 poora hone jaraha hai, aur mujhe lagta hai shilpa dii aur arshiya dii ko IF mein sab active logon se gift milna chahiye
kyunki jab kmh2 shuru huwa toh karan bhaiya aur kritika di ke pass 800 fans bhi nahi the aur in dono ne milke din mein do do baar posts and inboxing karke whan join karaya
kitno ke liye accts bhi banaye, bohot pareshani uthayi
unki wajah se ab articles pe 100 se zyaada rating hoti hai, pehle sirf 50 rating hoti thi
sab unki mehnat hai
please

Shilpa Di and Arshiya we love you loads...For spreading the mohabbat of kmh and karan and kritika everywhere...You both have worked very hard to promote kmh and karanika in every way...its really awesome knowing such sweet and amazing mohabbatians and your love for our karanika...really admire and respect you for that...So this topic is a special thanks for everything you do and have done...muahhh we love you for 🤗I know you dint do this for any recognition whatsoever but how can we leave a chance of pestering you with our mount everest sized posts and comments😈🤣...

Loads of love and regards,
Arifa
On behalf of all the crazy yet sane MLians 😆

*My message in next post*

*NoTe*
This is a dedication to shilpa di and arshiya from all who love and admire the hard work they put in to promote kmh and karanika...If you dont know them or dont have anything to say its fine but please dont spam this place with unrelated things
[Gosh felt wierd saying dont spam🤣]

Come on everyone drop by your wishes and show kitani gratefulness hai...afterall we are one big mohabbatian family agar family members ek dusre ko appreciate nahi karenge toh kaun karenge😛
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Shilpa di and arshiya wanna thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for all the hard work u've put in to bring karan and kritz di to the top...we love you loads and m proud to have you both as a part of our mohabbatian family...And you'll always be part of it...it was lovely sharing this journey of kmh with you...hope brighter times are ahead for karanika and us together...till then we'll all stick together 😳Muahhh 🤗
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Muahh to both of them!!... Thogh i dnt noe them...bt still thanxx to them for doing such a lot of hard work for spreading kmh al around!!
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well don't know them but still🤗luv u both for doing such a nakeful kaam. love u loads xoxo
onlyforarjunlol thumbnail
I join also because of post on fb and the note they make 
Thank you muucchhhaaa from my side 😃
shrutikmh thumbnail
Thank you Shilpa di Arshiya di😊
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ari for making this topic!! 🤗
Shruti, very sweet n wonderful words 🤗

Shilpa and Arshiya - What can I say!! I have seen you both on the forum and on FB. Relentless in your efforts to spread the word and encouraging people to vote and comment in the FC's. Kudos to both of you for your efforts. We all love KMH but you have really shown it in your actions. And I am very happy to be able to properly thank you and appreciate your efforts. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Phoolon ki baarish for both of you 🤗

p.s. I felt as weird reading no spam 🤣 Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
knw shilpa di more dan arshdi...
n i hve seen dem posting kk's fanclubs on fb..
n yes dey were doing a GREAT job..
am really proud of dem ...n if kks ranks increasing den dere s a big role by bth of dem by spreading ds msg ...
love u both mwahhh
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
a big thankyou to both of them..it was after i read shilpa di's post on Karan's official fb page about rankings that i came to know about this site..you guys proved how big karan/kritika and kmh fans you both are..thanx a ton for taking so much pain just to see them on high ranks!! :-) :-)
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa dii and Arshu (dat's wat I call arshiya ma'am ) 😛 are two people whom I noe from quite a long time...They have done so much fr karanika and are still doin.They both r ones who made people join Karanika's IF fan clubs.Taking out tym from one's busy life is nt easy but then they both have proved that-where there is  will,there's way.You both rock 😊 👏⭐️
love u both ❤️ ...