Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

^_^ Kitani Gratefullness Hai ^_^

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Yeyyy M back with another topic Dancing

Okay people dont start searching for those eggs and tomatoes just yet...this is a saner one then usual LOL And this one is dedicated to Shilpa Di[Alwaysindian] and Arshiya MAM [arshravi] [haha m goanna get a scolding for that mam bt nyways i love doing wat m told not to doEvil SmileROFL]

This dedication and post for what you might ask...well mere tiny se brain mein itni jagah hai nahi ke mein har cheez ke baare mein deeply sochte baithu...but this was a message i got on FB from a really sweet mohabbatian named shruti whose words are the main source of inspiration for this post Embarrassed

Hey ab kmh2 poora hone jaraha hai, aur mujhe lagta hai shilpa dii aur arshiya dii ko IF mein sab active logon se gift milna chahiye
kyunki jab kmh2 shuru huwa toh karan bhaiya aur kritika di ke pass 800 fans bhi nahi the aur in dono ne milke din mein do do baar posts and inboxing karke whan join karaya
kitno ke liye accts bhi banaye, bohot pareshani uthayi
unki wajah se ab articles pe 100 se zyaada rating hoti hai, pehle sirf 50 rating hoti thi
sab unki mehnat hai
please

Shilpa Di and Arshiya we love you loads...For spreading the mohabbat of kmh and karan and kritika everywhere...You both have worked very hard to promote kmh and karanika in every way...its really awesome knowing such sweet and amazing mohabbatians and your love for our karanika...really admire and respect you for that...So this topic is a special thanks for everything you do and have done...muahhh we love you for HugI know you dint do this for any recognition whatsoever but how can we leave a chance of pestering you with our mount everest sized posts and commentsEvil SmileROFL...

Loads of love and regards,
Arifa
On behalf of all the crazy yet sane MLians LOL

*My message in next post*

*NoTe*
This is a dedication to shilpa di and arshiya from all who love and admire the hard work they put in to promote kmh and karanika...If you dont know them or dont have anything to say its fine but please dont spam this place with unrelated things
[Gosh felt wierd saying dont spamROFL]

Come on everyone drop by your wishes and show kitani gratefulness hai...afterall we are one big mohabbatian family agar family members ek dusre ko appreciate nahi karenge toh kaun karengeTongue

Edited by --Ari-- - 23 May 2011 at 6:11am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16onlyforarjunlolshrutikmhmahikmhmadhurameshankhadija-kmharshravipiamist-anzaeram-nilo-kmhAllwaysindianMaheen_AhmedMsFuzzybear69KMH-NASHA..Ananya..AmnaIsh-sanju-Praniikavyasamaparna4karanikaaksh4IFarjuhi4eva.Mandy.Anjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Shilpa di and arshiya wanna thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for all the hard work u've put in to bring karan and kritz di to the top...we love you loads and m proud to have you both as a part of our mohabbatian family...And you'll always be part of it...it was lovely sharing this journey of kmh with you...hope brighter times are ahead for karanika and us together...till then we'll all stick together EmbarrassedMuahhh Hug

Edited by --Ari-- - 23 May 2011 at 11:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikmhnilo-kmhAllwaysindianMaheen_Ahmedarshravipiamistchanni_starKMH-NASHA..Ananya..Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Muahh to both of them!!... Thogh i dnt noe them...bt still thanxx to them for doing such a lot of hard work for spreading kmh al around!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianarshraviPraniiaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
well don't know them but stillHugluv u both for doing such a nakeful kaam. love u loads xoxo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nilo-kmhAllwaysindianarshraviPraniiaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

onlyforarjunlol Newbie
onlyforarjunlol
onlyforarjunlol

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I join also because of post on fb and the note they make 
Thank you muucchhhaaa from my side Big smile

shrutikmh Newbie
shrutikmh
shrutikmh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thank you Shilpa di Arshiya diSmile

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Ari for making this topic!! Hug
Shruti, very sweet n wonderful words Hug

Shilpa and Arshiya - What can I say!! I have seen you both on the forum and on FB. Relentless in your efforts to spread the word and encouraging people to vote and comment in the FC's. Kudos to both of you for your efforts. We all love KMH but you have really shown it in your actions. And I am very happy to be able to properly thank you and appreciate your efforts. StarStarStarStarStar

Phoolon ki baarish for both of you Hug

p.s. I felt as weird reading no spam ROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 23 May 2011 at 6:46am

nilo-kmhAllwaysindianarshraviKMH-NASHAPranii-TeekhiMishti-

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
knw shilpa di more dan arshdi...
n i hve seen dem posting kk's fanclubs on fb..
n yes dey were doing a GREAT job..
am really proud of dem ...n if kks ranks increasing den dere s a big role by bth of dem by spreading ds msg ...
love u both mwahhh

Go to top