Juhi is not short of proposals - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Juhi Aslam the main lead of Raakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Var Dhoondho is short in height, but she is not at all short of marriage proposals. This chota packet has set everyone thinking and wondering.

She is praised a lot for her acting in the show and she herself has accepted that after her show went on air, her relatives are behind her asking her to get married and getting her marriage proposals. "I don't have a great height but am a confident person. Producer and writer Raakesh Paswan has written a realistic character. Recently a guy on social networking website asked me out. My parents are getting a lot of calls for marriage purpose. At the moment I am only focusing on my show — it has changed my life. I have no plans of getting married at the moment "

Well all we can say is, she is impressing everyone with her acting talent and definitely bagging lots of marriage proposals at a very small age. Way to go girl! Everyone can't think of achieving what you have already achieved at such a young age.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Juhi-Aslam-is-not-short-of-proposals/articleshow/8532093.cms
just wanna say one thing- her acting skills are really very good. truly she is a chota packet bada dhamaka.😃
Thanks for sharing :D.. She is a great actress..
Thanks for sharing 😊
thanks for the article.

She is definitely a great actress and she is damn beautiful ! i don't know if it's the saries or the make up but she is cute to death!

other than that, to soon to get married girl !
Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
she'z good but at the moment let her concentrate on her career marriage is too way early now!!!!!!     i thought as i saw this topic title that she is getting acting proposals do more in tv JUHI

but thank god she also quoted CAREER first"

What's the hurry- let her get her career of the ground before settling down!