India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

just my view!!!!!!!!!!

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
hi frens , this is my first time in this forum... we have see the new promo that manjari proposing to akshya...i want to put my view on here...as we know that akshaya love to manjari from begining only but majari didnot love him... she have always look him as her  friend and after he have done engagement to puja she looked him as jiju...now she too love himConfused...she know that he is her going to be her jiju and now  she love himConfusedDead...i mean if it was shown that manjari also loving to akshya from begining then it would be look nice...but the engeagement or we can say by knowing puja luv akshya and going to marry him...how manjari can luv him...luv ka toh dor ki baat hai she shoud not have thought about that also...i am not saying to akshya becoz he have luv her from begining but manjari is start to luv him when he came to mumbai...that means she is  giving dhoka to pooja...
                                           this is just my view if u agree or disagree plzz give ur viewSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magpie

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i dont know but i guess u r not regular viewer of the show. .
When akshay puja engagement was happening, that time Manjari had said that Akshay is her and wil be best friend first ALWAYS . . .
and Manjari falling in love with Akshay . . even Manjari dint realised when she fell in love with Akshay, it was Anushka and other things that made her realised she felt guilty that he is her sis to be husband and hence was not confessing. .
Thats what happening in the show from last 1 month in the show. . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-mishti_17

Magpie Senior Member
Magpie
Magpie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
nirma1,

My thought is exactly the same. How could Manjari fall in love with the person who was going to be her Jija ?!! Pinch  She developed feelings for him only after coming to Mumbai...at that time she very well knew that he was engaged to her sister, still she fell for him ? How disgusting Dead Which girl with good values and morals will do such a thing ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
He was never her Jija!!!-infact she never ever saw him in that way-he was always her best friend...even after he got engagaed to Pooja..
Manjiri always cared for him,but when she realised she herself was falling in love with him,she herself withdrew from the relationship herself
and about Morals-she always stayed away from him knowing he is engaged to her sister
she was perfectly right in her actions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sulbhatvdictfrenz4umishti_17

Magpie Senior Member
Magpie
Magpie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Well...she realised that she was falling in love with him...that speaks for itself ! If she considered him as just her " best friend " , she wouldn't have gotten attracted to him in the first place. And she never really withdrew from him even though she kept saying it over and over again. She would hold him, hug him and was drawn towards him all the way. It was not a platonic relationship. She herself confessed that it was not possible to hide her feelings for him anymore.

I would've liked the Akshay-Manjari couple if they had not brought the Puja angle at all at any point. That is what killed it for me. It was not needed at all. And aren't we sick and tired of seeing the same old boring love triangles which is done to death in every show ?? Why can't they think outside the box ? 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index