Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Akshara's Column: Moving past sorrows with family' (Page 2)

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012aparakshitij--Sari--moonlight08

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
thanx for the article.. high time akshi moves on..
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Naithik Naithik, Naithik , 12 times!Party

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun...ShockedAaj tho Maate ne dil khush kiya...Kab se hum sab ko iss din ka intezaar  tha...ShockedAsawari, MB aaj mera kya hoga? Taffy bhi aanewali hai...Dho dho khushiya ek hi din mein... I can't breathe...Somebody pls, I need a Hug

"Naitik convinced me to visit my parental home the next day." 

Galat decision, Naithik ko bolo,aur mere ghar aajao; 24 gante mein tumhara depression ghayab aur Varsha ka khayam...ROFL

"It really touches me to see how much effort Naitik is putting into cheering me up and helping me recover from the tragedy."

Time tho lagtha hai especially for you. Ab dekho na shaadi ke 2 saal baad tumhe samaj mein aaya, Naithik tumhare liye kya hai...LOL Aur woh tho tragedy bhi nahi tha... ROFL

"I was happy that Ananya did not cry while getting vaccinated as I kept her busy by talking to her constantly. This made me really happy and assured me that I will make a good mother in the future"

Super beti, Super bahu, abi abi Super Biwi & now Super Mom ki pura tayari baccha aane se pehle hi...ConfusedNow I know why this girl can never be happy...Ouch Mein soch rahi thi isse thoda tips lu but nahi baba, jaha pe hun khush hun... LOL

"I have noticed that Varsha has begun to find faults with almost everything I do, even saying that I can't look after her properly."

Finally, duh...D'ohSaying? It took a screaming from her for you to realize...Dead

"I am sure Varsha is not doing it intentionally but I am confused if I should let Varsha know about my feelings."

Dekha ab Super Nanad/Friend bhi...DeadItna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi confusion? Kiss baath ki?Feelings bathane ki koyi zaroorat nahi...Jaake sabse maafi maango...That is the only think you do best...Oops, aur pasta bhi...ROFL

"Though, I disagree with the next point as spending time with Anu makes me forget my loss and I feel like she is my own daughter."
I checked Ananya came up only 6 times...So she is not obsessed yet...ROFL So Varsha, just relax...LOL

"God willing I will be pregnant again and have my bundle of joy in my arms soon."

Now she is obsessed about getting pregnantLOL Naithik bhaago...Nahi tho yeh ladki will not let you sleep in peaceLOL SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved...ROFLForum pe bahut saari casualties honge...LOL

Edited by FLGators - 23 May 2011 at 8:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00Madhavi_DiaparakshitijAsawari_naksh-Nasreen-moonlight08pvlaks

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun...ShockedAaj tho Maate ne dil khush kiya...Kab se hum sab ko iss din ka intezaar  tha...ShockedAsawari, MB aaj mera kya hoga? Taffy bhi aanewali hai...Dho dho khushiya ek hi din mein... I can't breathe...Somebody pls, I need a Hug

Galat decision, Naithik ko bolo,aur mere ghar aajao; 24 gante mein tumhara depression ghayab aur Varsha ka khayam...ROFL

"It really touches me to see how much effort Naitik is putting into cheering me up and helping me recover from the tragedy."

Time tho lagtha hai especially for you. Ab dekho na shaadi ke 2 saal baad tumhe samaj mein aaya, Naithik tumhare liye kya hai...LOL Aur woh tho tragedy bhi nahi tha'. ROFL

"I was happy that Ananya did not cry while getting vaccinated as I kept her busy by talking to her constantly. This made me really happy and assured me that I will make a good mother in the future"

Super beti, Super bahu, abi abi Super Biwi & now Super Mom ki pura tayari baccha aane se pehle hi'..ConfusedNow I know why this girl can never be happy'.Ouch Mein soch rahi thi isse thoda tips lu but nahi baba, jaha pe hun khush hun'. LOL

"I have noticed that Varsha has begun to find faults with almost everything I do, even saying that I can't look after her properly."

Finally, duh'.D'ohSaying? It took a screaming from her for you to realize'.Dead

"I am sure Varsha is not doing it intentionally but I am confused if I should let Varsha know about my feelings."

Dekha ab Super Nanad bhi'.Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi confusion? Kiss baath ki'.Feelings bathane ki koyi zaroorat nahi'.jaake sabse maafi maango'That is the only think you do best'.Oops, aur pasta bhi'.ROFL

"Though, I disagree with the next point as spending time with Anu makes me forget my loss and I feel like she is my own daughter."

I checked Ananya came up only 6 times'So she is not obsessed yet'.ROFL So Varsha, just chill...LOL

"God willing I will be pregnant again and have my bundle of joy in my arms soon."

Now she is obsessed about getting pregnantLOL Naithik bhaago'.Nahi tho yeh ladki will not let you sleep in peaceLOL SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved'ROFLForum pe bahut saari casualties honge''.LOL

wow di we all are waiting to your post di i like di SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved'ROFLForum pe bahut saari casualties honge''.LOL

Edited by fazeel - 23 May 2011 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

paulsibila Groupbie
paulsibila
paulsibila

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
hi akshara how are you? never be upset, be always happy and try to keep natik happy , he is really nice and good husband who takes care of you, devote your full attention towards natik and your inlaws not to your mayaka, especially not with ananya because varsha might not like it.  I felt really bad when varsha misbehaved with you.  God Bless you.  You and Natik are just superb. 
Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diaparakshitij--Sari--

anamika00 Senior Member
anamika00
anamika00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Time tho lagtha hai especially for you. Ab dekho na shaadi ke 2 saal baad tumhe samaj mein aaya, Naithik tumhare liye kya hai...LOL Aur woh tho tragedy bhi nahi tha... ROFL

Super beti, Super bahu, abi abi Super Biwi & now Super Mom ki pura tayari baccha aane se pehle hi...ConfusedNow I know why this girl can never be happy...Ouch Mein soch rahi thi isse thoda tips lu but nahi baba, jaha pe hun khush hun... LOL

Finally, duh...D'ohSaying? It took a screaming from her for you to realize...Dead

Dekha ab Super Nanad/Friend bhi...DeadItna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi confusion? Kiss baath ki?Feelings bathane ki koyi zaroorat nahi...Jaake sabse maafi maango...That is the only think you do best...Oops, aur pasta bhi...ROFL

I checked Ananya came up only 6 times...So she is not obsessed yet...ROFL So Varsha, just relax...LOL

Now she is obsessed about getting pregnantLOL Naithik bhaago...Nahi tho yeh ladki will not let you sleep in peaceLOL SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved...ROFLForum pe bahut saari casualties honge...LOL

sarita u r tooo good and funny...i loved ur comments from bottom of my heart...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diaparakshitij--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Arey di I was waiting for your wonderful comments on this article... Big smile and u didn't disappoint me...aur yeh lo meri taraf se jaadu ki jhappi... Hug

I was late getting in, single mom for most of this week. Hubby out on a business trip; the troublemakers are all mine...ROFL Had to drop them off, one to the school bus & other to daycare & then the traffic...D'oh

Go to top