Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi akshara how are you? never be upset, be always happy and try to keep natik happy , he is really nice and good husband who takes care of you, devote your full attention towards natik and your inlaws not to your mayaka, especially not with ananya because varsha might not like it.  I felt really bad when varsha misbehaved with you.  God Bless you.  You and Natik are just superb. 
Originally posted by: FLGators

<font size="5"><font color="#cc0099">Naithik
Naithik, Naithik , 12 times!🥳</font>
</font>

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun...😲Aaj tho Maate ne dil khush kiya...Kab se hum sab ko iss din ka
intezaar tha...😲<font color="#cc0000"><font color="#000000">Asawari, MB aaj mera kya
hoga? Taffy bhi aanewali hai...</font><font color="#cc6600"><font color="#000099">Dho dho khushiya ek hi din mein... I can't
breathe...Somebody pls, I need a </font>🤗</font>
</font>

"Naitik
convinced me to visit my parental home the next day."

Galat
decision, Naithik ko bolo,<font color="#006633">aur mere ghar aajao; </font><font color="#cc6600"><font color="#006633">24 gante mein tumhara depression
ghayab aur Varsha ka khayam...</font>🤣
</font>

"It really
touches me to see how much effort Naitik is putting into cheering me up and
helping me recover from the tragedy."

Time tho
lagtha hai especially for you. <font color="#0066cc">Ab dekho na shaadi ke 2 saal baad tumhe samaj
mein aaya, Naithik tumhare liye kya hai...😆 Aur woh tho tragedy bhi nahi tha... 🤣
</font>

"I was
happy that Ananya did not cry while getting vaccinated as I kept her busy by
talking to her constantly.
This made me really happy and assured me that I will
make a good mother in the future"

<font color="#000000">Super
beti, Super bahu, abi abi Super Biwi & now Super Mom ki pura tayari baccha aane se pehle hi...</font>😕Now I know why this
girl can never be happy... Mein soch rahi
thi isse thoda tips lu but nahi baba, jaha pe hun khush hun... 😆

"I have
noticed that
Varsha has begun to find faults with almost everything I do, even
saying that I can't look after her properly."

Finally,
duh...Saying? It took a screaming from her for you to realize...🤢

"I am sure
Varsha is not doing it intentionally but I am confused if I should let Varsha
know about my feelings."

Dekha ab
Super Nanad
bhi'.Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi
confusion? Kiss baath ki?<font color="#cc0000"><font color="#000000">Feelings bathane ki koyi zaroorat nahi...</font>jaake
sabse maafi maango...That is the only think you do best...Oops, aur pasta bhi...🤣
</font>

<font color="#cc0000"> </font>

"Though, I
disagree with the next point as spending time with Anu makes me forget my loss
and
I feel like she is my own
daughter."

I checked <font color="#cc3333">Ananya
came up only 6 times...</font>
So she is not obsessed yet...🤣 So Varsha, just relax...😆

"God
willing I will be pregnant again and have my bundle of joy in my arms soon."

Now she is
obsessed about getting pregnant😆 <font color="#cc3366"><font color="#333399">Naithik bhaago...Nahi tho yeh ladki will not
let you sleep in peace😆 <font color="#990000">SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved...</font></font>
</font><font color="#cc3366">🤣</font><font color="#cc3366"><font color="#333399"><font color="#990000">Forum pe
bahut saari casualties honge...</font></font>😆
</font>

Arey di I was waiting for your wonderful comments on this article... 😃 and u didn't disappoint me...aur yeh lo meri taraf se jaadu ki jhappi... 🤗
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Naithik Naithik, Naithik , 12 times!🥳

Yeh mein kya sun rahi hun...😲Aaj tho Maate ne dil khush kiya...Kab se hum sab ko iss din ka intezaar  tha...😲Asawari, MB aaj mera kya hoga? Taffy bhi aanewali hai...Dho dho khushiya ek hi din mein... I can't breathe...Somebody pls, I need a 🤗

"Naitik convinced me to visit my parental home the next day." 

Galat decision, Naithik ko bolo,aur mere ghar aajao; 24 gante mein tumhara depression ghayab aur Varsha ka khayam...🤣

"It really touches me to see how much effort Naitik is putting into cheering me up and helping me recover from the tragedy."

Time tho lagtha hai especially for you. Ab dekho na shaadi ke 2 saal baad tumhe samaj mein aaya, Naithik tumhare liye kya hai...😆 Aur woh tho tragedy bhi nahi tha... 🤣

"I was happy that Ananya did not cry while getting vaccinated as I kept her busy by talking to her constantly. This made me really happy and assured me that I will make a good mother in the future"

Super beti, Super bahu, abi abi Super Biwi & now Super Mom ki pura tayari baccha aane se pehle hi...😕Now I know why this girl can never be happy... Mein soch rahi thi isse thoda tips lu but nahi baba, jaha pe hun khush hun... 😆

"I have noticed that Varsha has begun to find faults with almost everything I do, even saying that I can't look after her properly."

Finally, duh...Saying? It took a screaming from her for you to realize...🤢

"I am sure Varsha is not doing it intentionally but I am confused if I should let Varsha know about my feelings."

Dekha ab Super Nanad/Friend bhi...🤢Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi confusion? Kiss baath ki?Feelings bathane ki koyi zaroorat nahi...Jaake sabse maafi maango...That is the only think you do best...Oops, aur pasta bhi...🤣

"Though, I disagree with the next point as spending time with Anu makes me forget my loss and I feel like she is my own daughter."
I checked Ananya came up only 6 times...So she is not obsessed yet...🤣 So Varsha, just relax...😆

"God willing I will be pregnant again and have my bundle of joy in my arms soon."

Now she is obsessed about getting pregnant😆 Naithik bhaago...Nahi tho yeh ladki will not let you sleep in peace😆 SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved...🤣Forum pe bahut saari casualties honge...😆

sarita u r tooo good and funny...i loved ur comments from bottom of my heart...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Arey di I was waiting for your wonderful comments on this article... 😃 and u didn't disappoint me...aur yeh lo meri taraf se jaadu ki jhappi... 🤗

I was late getting in, single mom for most of this week. Hubby out on a business trip; the troublemakers are all mine...🤣 Had to drop them off, one to the school bus & other to daycare & then the traffic...

I was late getting in, single mom for most of this week. Hubby out on a business trip; the troublemakers are all mine...🤣 Had to drop them off, one to the school bus & other to daycare & then the traffic...

Ohh...traffic kills me too...erghhh😡  Aapko Dhaniya ki zarorat hai...(pehle mein gulabo likhne wali thi lekin gulabo bohat kaamchor hai...🤣) 

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sarita see that's what I was waiting for .why don't you write akshi ka colume that will be so fun for us. Ya cv tujahi diloge writer bana dai I will dance with joy . And thank you naitik ki tarha youbdidnt let me down .from me 👏
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Naithik bhaago...Nahi tho yeh ladki will not let you sleep in peace😆 SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved...🤣Forum pe bahut saari casualties honge...😆

wow di just luv these lines...😆 & aapki comments ke baare me toh kya kehna always majedaar & thode bahut samajdaar bhi hota hai ll be waiting for tat only...😃
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Ohh...traffic kills me too...erghhh😡Aapko Dhaniyaki zarorat hai...(pehle mein gulabo likhne wali thi lekin gulabo bohat kaamchor hai...🤣)

Asawari mujhe bhi jarurat hai aisa kar ki dhaniya and gulaabo dono ko bhej de I can handel golaabo well because I am no akshara 🤣

"God willing I will be pregnant again and have my bundle of joy in my arms soon."

Poore article mein naitik ke alava kuch achcha likha hai to woh yeh hai...😍

Now she is obsessed about getting pregnant😆 Naithik bhaago...Nahi tho yeh ladki will not let you sleep in peace😆 SMP ke SMP baad till the goal is achieved...🤣Forum pe bahut saari casualties honge...😆

Main bhi chahti hoon ke naitik bhaage... lekin akshara ki taraf...

😆 I wont mind smp ke baad smp...☺️ till the goal is achieved...
🤣 
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Asawari mujhe bhi jarurat hai aisa kar ki dhaniya and gulaabo dono ko bhej de I can handel golaabo well because I am no akshara 🤣

Humare ghar pe savita hai...aapko chahiye...🤣 lekin she comes with warning...😆use her services at your own risk...🤣