India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL on SBS (Page 2)

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I watched it only to see whether any confirmation regarding shabbir as dutta or dutta coming back. They said nothing on those lines. I guess Vinay said something after Aadesh regarding the scene, i didn't hear it properly as i was only waiting for some news on dutta. Maybe we will know it soon whether it is just one of their rumours to get viewers interested or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

@ huma thanks,yes saw it in uk on star news, .gosh they sooo much need publicity for the Lame Twisted Loop!. your description was very accurate! however to me Vinaay as Baji was so transparently soo disinterested in the whole thing,as for that madhatter,Ithink that she is aware that the general public are moaning about the been there seen it before element about  LTL2. True as some one mentioned,BEFORE SBS/colors never needed to promote ,because Mishal was the promotion of the show,now every one can  see, the facts speak for themselves! 

Edited by Hamlet53 - 23 May 2011 at 6:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dranusan121mnx12ivy_11

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
What's the use in promoting now all these things when Mishal was there they never used to promote even on the viewer's request as there was no need but now lots of promotion but viewers are not only interested. It is just like Tit for Tat and butter for Fat. First they did not listened to their viewers and now the viewers are not listening to their programme. I just remember to say that this show has become a cheap thing very cheap all the characters look cheap and very rhythemless which they were shown before in LTL1, Dekhte hain ye colours wale kya kya expreiment karke yeh serial kitna lamba tak kheenchte hain . Lage raho colours kuch bhi aapse nahin honewala. Yhe show puri tarah se audience ke dimaage se nikal gaya aur unkse soul se bhi isliye aap khuch bhi experiment karo jab tak hamein mishal nahin dikhta hamein yeh show mein kisis bhi tarah se interest nahin hain. Do lots of marketing anything damn you do . you will just bang down and become a total flop that's my utmost wish for the colours.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuAni_La_IamHumaG

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for shearing huma…Embarrassed

About the SBS coverageSleepy , not interested anymore!!LOL

Didn't they tell about the new dutta too!!ErmmLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san121Ani_La_Iam

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing HumaSmile

True. When a commodity doesn't sell the producers need to advertise desperately. Next it will be something like watch LCL and get colors subscription freeConfused There may be no takers for the offer then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dranusan121Ani_La_IamHumaGHamlet53

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thanks, Huma...I just saw the pics posted by Dhruvie...MV looks so BORED when this Diggu guy is holding her in his arms and plus the dude looks like he's having a tough time carrying her tooLOL

Poor Vinay also side-tracked *sigh*...

AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsHumaGkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

so nakku is tied to a tree with the doll on the floor. someone has created a afire ring around her. i mean if you wanted to kill her why wouldnt you just set the tree on fire anyway nakku is screaming my saab will burn dekhooo (in a really high pitched tone my ears are still ringing) ahh halleujha they interview mahi who says that yeah things are being repeated what happened with Dutta is happening now again LOL sharam karo pranjalji even your actors are picking it up. then dingu comes busts some moves with dabbang playing in the background and saves her. baaji is there as well helping him. and at the end they show dingu explaining the sequence Sleepy i thought vinay might say something but he was just holding the mike for dinguji Sleepy

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL What a report, Huma! LOL

LOL @ MV saying that this is a repeated sequence :spit: Watch her get fired now due to 'tantrums' and 'unprofessional behaviour' LOL And I want to make a silly comment re: VR reduced to being the mike-holding guy but I shall refrain :angel: Baaji Rao, yehhh kyaaa huuua, kaise huuua? :awww::lol:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnisub_rosaHumaGMelodiousDreamsHamlet53TheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Arey Fatty she won't get fired yaar...Abhi toh JB is also looking to join the Colors bandwagon by entering that MB show...dono saath saath Colors Colors khelenge phir :P...MV has immunity...these ppl only ever had it in for MR.

sub_rosarama_2010HumaGTheRager

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index