India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

confused abt nivren

virika_15 Senior Member
virika_15
virika_15

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I m totally confused after seeing the episode in which nivi clearly says tht she has no intention of having a baby of her own.And then the precap in which nvi was feeling unwell and cc and vd thinking she is preganent.Then the umat seg. in which viren left the room and was said.Wht does this mean?Is nivi preganent or medically unwell?
Whtver it may be just hope,in the end,it wud be good for nivren.They wud be together and their relation gets stronger and there r no mis-understandings b/w them.Oh hw can i forget the wicked cc,i hope she too gets a brain and accepts nivren,the couple made in heaven

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyakrazzy4ArHiash_nivrenNikita99samin6wadi..dollAlphabet26sirjee

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
yeah ur thinking is rith,but remember 15th april epis...their consummation,so nivi can be pregent,,lets wait for coming episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiNikita99wadi..dollsirjee

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@karansajan- April 15th scene was almost a year ago. in between dd got preggo and died so maybe this is not from what happend on SR but again cts are cts so cant say. i hope nivi doesnt decide to abort the baby if she is preggo :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiNikita99

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Say if she is pregnant and decides to abort because of all the reasons that she gave will she be supported by all here?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiNikita99shaaziAlphabet26anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I think too Anju that she wants to abort that is why Viren is upset in the UMTV segment, and reasonably so.

krazzy4ArHianjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Anju, Im sorry but if she is pregnant and she does want to abort the baby (these are both if's at this point) then how can anyone support her decision?! There is no excuse or justification to abort an unborn defenceless  baby, its getting rid of a life...!! OMV i really hope Nivi doesnt want that, i dont know a mother could ever think like that?!

It hasnt happened yet, i pray it doesnt! I see why people are thinking it tho, Viren didnt leave the room today even after she said she never wanted kids so something bigger than that would have to happen for him to say he feels suffocated in their roomDisapprove

Edited by anjaani07 - 23 May 2011 at 4:03pm

krazzy4ArHisamin6

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Anju, Im sorry but if she is pregnant and she does want to abort the baby (these are both if's at this point) then how can anyone support her decision?! There is no excuse or justification to abort an unborn defenceless  baby, its getting rid of a life...!! OMV i really hope Nivi doesnt want that, i dont know a mother could ever think like that?!

It hasnt happened yet, i pray it doesnt! I see why people are thinking it tho, Viren didnt leave the room today even after she said she never wanted kids so something bigger than that must have to happen for him to say he feels suffocated in their roomDisapprove
i totally agree with u how can nivi do such a ruthless thing hope she doesnt just pray the cts dont make her do that!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index