Posted: 12 years ago
today in u me & tv showed  Rohan Ki Kitchen Class

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108204&Itemid=109

Edited by suraj_sunuwar - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing...Good that Saurav is getting exposure.

In CB they can show Radhika cooking and Rohan with her chatting to her and Radhika laughing and talking with him...Dev growling outside the room...at the end he will give up and come into the kitchen and stand there with a furious look hoping that Radhika and Rohan will pay attention to him but they will ignore him.😉
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing
and what u said misti ,u are on a mission of making dev admit his love in front of rads by jealous
i personally think its not going to happen soon.
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

thanks for sharing
and what u said misti ,u are on a mission of making dev admit his love in front of rads by jealous
i personally think its not going to happen soon.

Nope my aim is to bring out the KK that is hidden in Dev...Rohan is a means to bring the KK out. Dev admiting to Radhika about his love should not happen now and that was not my intention.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Thanks for sharing...Good that Saurav is getting exposure.

In CB they can show Radhika cooking and Rohan with her chatting to her and Radhika laughing and talking with him...Dev growling outside the room...at the end he will give up and come into the kitchen and stand there with a furious look hoping that Radhika and Rohan will pay attention to him but they will ignore him.😉
Then Rohan would try to feed Radhika with his hands stating that "Pari, Pari, taste it..I made it specially for you..."
Originally posted by why6

Then Rohan would try to feed Radhika with his hands stating that "Pari, Pari, taste it..I made it specially for you..."

Angie, Radhika is cooking so Rohan cannot say that he has made it for pari...but he can say that Pari Pari...tumne yeh mere leeye banaya hai? Mummy mujhe khane nahi dengi...tum mujhe abhi thora sa khila doh...so Radhika has to feed him...and then Rohan can continue...tum jabh khana banati ho to khana bahut meetha ban jaata hai...by this time De will be ready to hit the roof.
Suraj - Sorry, I couldn't watch, but thanks anyways. Atleast the others got to watch and comment ...

Musti & Why6 .. Wish we get to see these scenarios. Also, when Radhika is feeding baby Rohan, he should accidently bite her fingers and then try to kiss and blow, with Dev watching and fuming   ðŸ˜‰
Suraj thnxx 4 sharin dear
very delicious food friends, great  cooker 
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!