Bindiyas acidic tongue!!!

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
God this lady -how she talks in pregnancy women usually talk nice things so as to make baby nice.This devil(sorry for words) she is sssooojjj-she still cant digest akshara was her hubbs first choice and goes around finding no occasion to humiliate akhshare-kya hoga if she knows bout the miscarriage-oopsss---Khatta kha kha kar khati zubban ho gayi hai !!!i dont understand why she and her dear husband keep plonking in G3 house every time-dont they have their other relatives???? Never seen someone's sister;s son and DIL throwing weight in sister's sasural!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed...!waise bindiya's habitual ti it...have fely it last year n she's not changed a bit also...
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shes too much cant stand her!!!! i really hope akshara will speak up and shut bindiya up some day... im sure cindiya is going to find out about the miscarriage!!
bapatel81 thumbnail
i am pissed off cant tolerate this people..
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find it odd how someone takes thier mom to thier husband's masi's house to stay! why couldnt she bring gayatri's sister..would have made more sense...

i find it so annoyong how she wants to know everything thats happening in that house...the way she talks you can so tell she's being fake...
nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her mother makes the whole thing worse. Mer beti, meri beti karti hai pura din. Everybody loves their daughter but this lady is just too much.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 ...and that too travelling  for shopping  and that too for her sisters marriage...If  I were there i would have siad to Bindiya that your husband doesn't care for you...see in this state he has send you and your mother is more stupid than your husband...