India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Bindiyas acidic tongue!!!

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
God this lady -how she talks in pregnancy women usually talk nice things so as to make baby nice.This devil(sorry for words) she is sssooojjj-she still cant digest akshara was her hubbs first choice and goes around finding no occasion to humiliate akhshare-kya hoga if she knows bout the miscarriage-oopsss---Khatta kha kha kar khati zubban ho gayi hai !!!i dont understand why she and her dear husband keep plonking in G3 house every time-dont they have their other relatives???? Never seen someone's sister;s son and DIL throwing weight in sister's sasural!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandrjpgeet138cherrypansy-Nasreen-

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
agree she is too muchAngry
_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
agreed...!waise bindiya's habitual ti it...have fely it last year n she's not changed a bit also...
Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
shes too much cant stand her!!!! i really hope akshara will speak up and shut bindiya up some day... im sure cindiya is going to find out about the miscarriage!! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandrjp

bapatel81 Groupbie
bapatel81
bapatel81

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i am pissed off cant tolerate this people..
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I find it odd how someone takes thier mom to thier husband's masi's house to stay! why couldnt she bring gayatri's sister..would have made more sense...

i find it so annoyong how she wants to know everything thats happening in that house...the way she talks you can so tell she's being fake...
nandrjp Groupbie
nandrjp
nandrjp

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Her mother makes the whole thing worse. Mer beti, meri beti karti hai pura din. Everybody loves their daughter but this lady is just too much.
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
 ...and that too travelling  for shopping  and that too for her sisters marriage...If  I were there i would have siad to Bindiya that your husband doesn't care for you...see in this state he has send you and your mother is more stupid than your husband...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index