India-Forums

Classic D#4 |Special Update|PG135|NewShopLINK|147| (Page 142)

lavanya_armaan Senior Member
lavanya_armaan
lavanya_armaan

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wowieee 
awsmmm updateeeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabaah..

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Amazing stuff!

Sabaah..

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

RES

edit* Saaabbuu ... *holding my ears* I'm extremely sorry for unreserving it so latee... Embarrassed You upd and opened a new shop, and mein abhi thak yahan pe hi hoon. OuchShocked *Take you chappal and throw it on me* I deserve it. EmbarrassedLOL and and... Sabz Dii jadli ajayengi.. dont worry, be happy. Big smile

Now coooming to the upd:

AR -(KaJen) stuff is sooo goood, loved your new style is so unique and beautiful hun Big smileClap loved the new text style you are using Bby Heart and the coloring is tooo good, na.. TongueHugDay Dreaming  and the second one is shoo cute, yaar.. lovin your new colring style.. its awesome.. ClapStar Woooaww.. lovin the Jenny one is gogeous yaar.. love your blenindg style.. and the frame on where Jeenny in pink is looking so damn good. ClapDay Dreaming And the Maan one camed out amazingly good, yaar :D Star especially the blending.. its amazing. Day Dreaming OMG... MG stuff is smashiing one.. woooaw... its so goood Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart the second is out of the blue, sach.. loving every single part of this.. the colring, the text, the blending, shades n everything. Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed 

Noww cooming to sugg:

OMG.. HarshJen one is Haawwtt one yaar, as I told you your work is making me love this pair.. I would love to see Jenny opposite him once TongueDay Dreaming loved the merging,., and awesome colring.. ow.. loved the pic selcetion yaar... and the "I Love you" one is sooo cute.. Day DreamingEmbarrassed Wooaw.. The Shweta one camed out supersuper goood,.. lovin it. Heart Gorgeous blending Big smileClap Amrita cmaed out soo good. ClapStar loved the colrong on it. The Barun&Drashti one is smashing one.. ClapClap the blending took the cake,,, wooow.. Day DreamingDay DreamingOhmymy..lovin Shahid&Sonam one.. Day Dreaming  Drashti sanaya shilpa one is Woooaww... ClapClapDay Dreaming & Genelia &Imran one is shoo cute... Imran Abbas is my fav Day Dreaming do make more on himm. Heart  Amrita B-.day one are soo good.. awesome stuff yaar ClapClap Loving your work, yaar ClapDay Dreaming

Keeep Dazliing, and keeep updating. Love Ya.. Hug
Ps: Forgive me for editing so lateee.

Jaado Ki Jhapii from Hina Hug

naahhiii CryCry stop holding ur ears warna pakar ke maaroongi Tongue its okay yaar n u r not late Smile
oyehoyee oyehoyee omg omg m on cloud9 aftr seeing ur coment HugHugHug

And aww soo sweet of u yaar srsly i miss her badlyyy Cry

aww thankuu sooo much for liking m soo soo glad tht u liked, means alott =)

OMG u comment on each n evry tht sooo sooo sweet yaar Embarrassed

i feel soo great and extremely happy Dancing

LY loadzz n ur special precious comment yaa thanku sooo muchh once again Hug

Love Ya<3
Your Sabuu Wink
Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

RES

Edit* OMG... Saabuu Hug You are such an sweetheart. EmbarrassedBlushing

u are double swetheart
HugHug Embarrassed Tongue

"So my tile says that its 'Special Update'

First of all i will post a siggyy for all my special buddies of my SHOP =)"

Aww.. I am really feeling very very special now.. Hug I am on the ninth cloud.EmbarrassedLOL OMG.. The is so beautiful. and it camed out amazingly beautiful, yaar :D Clap Using it right away, Bby Heart I am so glad that you are my friend. Muuaaah.

Thanku sooo sooo much for this one.. girl.. you are such an cutie pie. TongueHug
Love Yaa. Heart Badi wali Jaadoo Ki Jhappi Hug LOL

I m luckkyy yaar to have a friend like u who is sooo sooo special yaar <33

Awww thnx 4 usng aswell =)

aww omg u r sooo sweet n my true shwettheart friend hinz ILY alott muuaahh
HugHugHug

Noow cooming to the upd, omg its your laast one on this shop. Way to go girl. Thumbs Up

Dancing thanku thanku pyaar bhara shukriyaa and churafying ur line k jaado ki jhappyan Wink Hug

OMG.. Maan&Geet one camed out amazingly beautiful. Hug ClapClaploved your texture/style.. its awesome, girl HeartStar and the desing and style is so unique and soo good. Lovin your new style.. its awesome Heart merging is rocking as usual.. and the colring is out of the blue.. smashing..yaar. ClapClapApprove Woooaawww.. Sabbuu the sec one is Haawwwt. Heart Omg... the style is diff and sooo sooo sooo goood Day DreamingDay Dreaming  Saaabu you work is driving me Crazzyy LOLClapClap sach.. this one took the cake.. everything is so perfect with this one.. loved every single style of it, especially the bacground and the frame style..Hayeee..BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming do make more woth this style.. Awesome Bby Heart and the third one of Maan&Geet camed out beautiful Heart Gorgeous blendig and awesome colring, TongueClap Haaww.. this time KaJen not first on your list ? Whywhy? LOL Jokes apart.. gorgoues stuff of themm.. ClapClap loved both the siggies, espicall the sec one.. the blue colroing is looking shoo good.. and the text is very cute. ClapBig smile Ohmymy... jenny is out of the blue.. the black bacground is suiting the sigg soo much, hun :) its looking damn beautiful. ClapClapHug Jay&Piya stuff is awesome.. loved the red&white combin the first on the text is soo cute, and the sec on is good one.. loved the style of mixing. WinkClapClap and and the last on of Abhay&Pia is woooaww.. the coloring n blenind is sooo goood. Hug ClapClap lovin color combination. TongueClapClap

aww omg omg comment on each couple tht shows sooo sooo sooo muchh love by u omg m soo happy by ur spl comment it makes my day so bright and happy shappy
HugHug

Thanku sooo soo much m so glad tht u always appreciate and like my work and gve me such precious lovely words it makes me dance
DancingDancing
Muuaaahh HugHug

Love Yaa. and Thanku soo mcuh once agai for the lovly siggHeart Muuah.. Hug

awww LY too loadzzzHeartHeart yaar thnx mujhe kehna chaye tht i have a friend like u HugHugHug

red is my reply =)

LY alott muuaaahhhHug
ur Sabuu.
Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Saba..

Oh okay HinzHug chekngg =)
also unreserved my post on pg.147 Tongue 
do do res ko edit kiya.. this prove that am not lazzzyy loonger. LOL

haan not lazzyy yaar u wrote itna lambaaa lambaaa Star
Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

RES Big smile

Love you my sweetheart Hug

Editi*

Sabuuu you are superb sweet Hug Awww u r shuper duperrr HugHug
Awww.. I love the friend sigi a loot, my name also there, WOOW I'm lucky that I have friend like a you. You are so awesome. <3 Love you.

I m lucky n srsly i feel so lucky to have u all my spl frndz .. gonna stay wd ya all forevr wht if v cant meet but we are in each othrs hearts naaHeartHeart HugHug LY too loadzz Heart

Okay the uptade are really Beautiful. Maan&Geet sigi are awesome, I loved it a lot, KaJen sigi WOOOW WOOOW Goregeous yaara, Day Dreaming Love the first one & secound one a loot.JW my jaan, OMG lovely sigi of her, I love the coloriing & the text a loot, Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Jay & Piya sigi WOOW Marvelous, I love Jay. Okay the sigi are daaam beautiful Heart I love the coloring & bleending a loots. AbhiYa sigi wow aweeesome. I love the whole upatde jaana Big smile Keep making moree hun Embarrassed

Awww thankuu sooo mucchh m glad u liked tht siggy and update aswell, i always lovee the way u appreciate my work it makes me feel so great yaar and m so glad 2 c ya liking and gvng such precious words <33

Thankuu sooo muucchh muuaaahhHug

Red is my rep =)

Love Ya Loadzzz<3
Tumhari sabuu Heart
Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

*Update on PG 125*

Sabbaaa!!!! Your AMAZINGG!!!! KILLER Update Yaar!!! All the siggys are Fabulouss babe!!! I Simply LOVEE them! I KaJen stuff is Mind-Blowinggg!!!! Especially this onee --

oh omg thans alott zeenatt
Hug

^Mann, this one is SOO Awsumm!!! Really nice coloringg and love the way you have blnded the caps!!! And the text is sooo sweet!!! I miss the KaJen magic sooo muchh! Anyways, SAVEDDD!

awww thankuu sooo mucch zeenat for d beautiful comment<3 means alott n m soo soo glad and super duper happy tht u liked muuaahh
Hug
Then the Jenny Siggy is BEAUTIFULL!!!! I LOVEE this one tooo!! "Our Real Riddhima Gupta" - SOO trueee!!! That girl has a gorgeouss smilee!!
waaoo waaaooo true true true true soo agree <33 thnx alottt =)
The MSK and Maan-Geet stuff is SO damn stunning!! MSK is anyways soo HOT and wen u make a siggy wch has him in it its like a Sone Pe Suhaga for me + 2 outstanding Maan-Geet siggys!!! But I like this one more --

^I lovedd this scene and I was actly thinking dat wish u make a siggy and you did!!!! Your amazing!!!! How do u put sooo many picks in one?? Anyways, Its Excellent!!! Really nice text!! Savedd!!
aww thnx alot glad u liked
Hug lol all d pics blending takes alot of time but wen it comes to ana amaznggs cene+fav couple so have to do for sure Wink
And now cumin to the suggs, finally! LOL Embarrassed They all are Fantastic yaar! I loveed the Drashti-Barun & HarshJen the mosttt!!!! Thanks for the PM!!

Aww u liked them aww thnku thanku so muchh
Hug pleasure yaar np =)

*Update on PG 135*

OMGGG!!!!! Saba, your sooo sweeettt!!!! Hug You don't no how much this means to mee!!! Embarrassed You actly took my name! I feel special now! LOLEmbarrassed Your simply amazingg and I think The pleasure all is mine that I was and I will be a part of ur shop and ur lyf!! I'm really happy dat I got a frnd like you!! Hug And you dare call dat siggy bad!!! Angry LOL I LOVEE IT and I am using it right away  without any delay!!

aww omg u r srsly soo soo spl 4 me muuaahh LY alott <33 and m so lucky to have a frnd like u
Hug

oh acha chalo bad nahi kehti buss ?? =) glad u liked Embarrassed

And now cumin to ur updatee Embarrassed Its Excellent!!!! I simply adore all the siggysss!!! The KaJen & JW stuff a LOTT and you no dat!! 
The Maan-Geet Kurbaan Hua 1st Aniversary siggys are amazinggg!! That's scene is one of my all time favo's!! 
Then the Jay-Piya stuff is really wayy tooo ADORABLEEE!!! Even I'm loving dem!! And the Abhay-Piya one is gorgeouss!!! I LOVE it!!!<33 Thanks for the PM buddy!!! Hug

aww u comment on each n evry and it was soo sooo pleasure to read ur lovely mindblowing precious comment thankuu sooo muucchhh m happy u liked those muuaahh thnx alott
HugHugHug

red-my reply =)

Love Ya <3
Saba.

-Zeenat-

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

wow lovely work saba .. sorry 4 replying so lte

this 1 iz marvellous 

no problem yaar its okay =)

aww glad u liked , means alott thnku soo muucchh
Hug

Love Ya<3
Saba.

Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

Awesome update Saba..loved Kajen n Jenny's the most!
I have lost touch of serials for the moment..just caught glimpses of Jai n pia..and they seemed to be quite a cute jodi..(But AbhIya are still the cutest *winks*)..nice siggys especially first..
Of course how can i forget "Kurabaa hua" -They turned out just awesome!!Heart n congo on its 1 st anniversary!

And no need of thanks,my pleasure i could help u..:),but i have very less knowledge of PSP..sorryOuch!Will try to see if i get more tut's n will Pm u :)
And i think u use the textures quite nicely ..i was wondering why u need a tut at allLOL..may be u should just try playing out with different options!
Good wishes!Hug
Sri:-)

aww omg such a sweet comment srii Hug thankuu soo muchh i real realy loved readng it HeartHeartHeart

lol yaa i lovee jay-piya lol acha now i want jay pia or abhiya m soo confused soo both equal ya phir shayad JiYa ziadaa hehe lol anyways thanku soo muchh for liking the siggies =)

Yaa tht scene KH wass soo amazngg naa ahh unforgettable <33 congo u too =)

aww thnx so much for helping =)
LOL so sweet compliment
Hug

Love Ya<3
Saba.

RadiantTreasure

Go to top