India-Forums

Classic D#4 |Special Update|PG135|NewShopLINK|147| (Page 112)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

OMG!! Anushka, Mohra nd SaRun ones are FABULOUSSS..

loved them CHOOO mchh!! Brilliant jb on the sggs..

Other ones are amazinggg too..
Keep rockinggg like this dear!!Hug

PremKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
PremKiDeewani
PremKiDeewani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Beautiful update on pg 100=)
Love HarshJen stuff mosttt<3<3

lavanya_armaan Senior Member
lavanya_armaan
lavanya_armaan

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wwowowowowo todays update was sooo awsmmm...
great lovedd it alot
thnks fr d pm
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update Sabaaa!!! Your Amazing dudeee!!!! LOVEEE ALL!!!! The KaJen & MaanEet stuff is simply awsummm!!!! Lovee the Band Baja Baraat & Anushka stuff yaarrr!! The DD one is gorgeousss!!! The Jay-Piya one are kinda hott!! Suku is sexy yaarrr!!! Wink The Karan and Sonam one is Killeeerrr! They look sooo damm gudd 2gether! In shrt I LOVEE the updateee!! Thnxx for the PM!! Btw, I have a req.! I no ur clsd but its for the Bebo Fc and only if you have the time tell me.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Unres on pg 114 Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaSabaah..

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

UPDATE AS ALWAYS SABA ClapClapClap

Let me start with KaJen, goss...they look awesome together and you made their siggies beautifully !!! I love both KaJen siggies for the change EmbarrassedLOL
Like I've said before, just by seeing your kajen siggies every now and then, I have started liking them Tongue I find their siggies hawttt now a days !!Wink

And there comes another hotty jodi Maan & Geet =) I love love love Maaneet sig Day Dreaming I love the style, colouring and pictures =) It's just amazing and perfectly done Clap Maaneet look simply the best Blushing

WOW...DD looks so cute :) I love the you made that sig =) Simple yet beautiful Star DD looks awesome ! Well done babe!!

Then then then what? There comes another rocking couple, AbhiYa Day Dreaming  I love them Big smile They are my most fav couple at the moment StarEmbarrassed
Oh wait, what ? that was not AbhiYa CryCryLOL
Sorry, I thought it was Abhiya's sig, but turned out to be Piya and Jai when I went to check next entry OuchLOL
I don't wish to see Piya with some other guy other than Abhay, but the siggies are beautiful =) You have the magic babe that you make every couple looks fav Day Dreaming Piya & Jai siggies are beautiful too :P

OMG...Anushka siggies are jhakkas as well =) I love all of them Big smile You made them beautifully sweetheart =) Keep it up Thumbs Up

Others siggies look great too !! Keep going sweetie =) Your updates are worth waiting and looking at them Hug

Love ya Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_Anu*Gayani*Anufarzana4shwetaaquariun26Sabaah..-Hina-avi85.kaurMeehak.ashajGauahargeous_NDelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Okay now coming to all the suggestion siggies =)

First and foremost, mera HarshJen LOLDay Dreaming Can they get any cuter and hotter together ? Silly They are looking amazing in your sig babe =) I cannot imagine how we can handle this couple if they really come in a show one day Embarrassed *everyone faints for real*ROFL

You made it flawlessly and beautifully ClapClapClap Now a days, I feel that you make HarshJen sig the best =) LOL You exactly know how to make HarshJen sig awesome...don't you? Wink
I am going crazyyy over this sig. Actually, not only with this one but since your last 3-4 updates, I have been finding really hard to handle this couple ShockedROFL Simply the best and rocking sig babe...keep up the great work Thumbs Up

Sonam & Deepika siggies are great too =) Love all of them !!

Karan Wahi's siggies are amazing as well .

Well, in short...all the siggies are beautiful, but HarshJen sig is EXTRA beautiful LOLLOL

Loving it babe =) Loving your update Big smile

PS: as you already know that I will be inactive from day after tomorrow, so this might  be my last comment in your shop Unhappy
I will be thinking of you and your rocking siggies despite me being wherever Big smile I hope, you won't stop making mera HarshJen siggies LOL
Just remember, I might be back so I will throw my smelly shoes and rotten tomatoes at you if I don't find any HarshJen sig in your shop AngryROFL

Take care sweetheart...muah Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_Anu*Gayani*Anufarzana4shwetaaquariun26Sabaah..-Hina-avi85.kaurashajMeehak.Gauahargeous_NDelightedHeartFaraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Since you lost all these siggies, I am posting them here =)
I want to take a min to thank you for your hardwork and help baby :P
Thank you so much from buttom of my heart Hug 
Love you bahut saara and hamesa for keeping these siggies secretly until today Wink You are the best Star
Our celebration would not have been possible without your help Big smile
I knw, I cannot thank you enough for your time and hard work, but kyaa kare...can't do anything beside thanking you EmbarrassedLOL
And you knw I love you loads too Heart
 Mera pyaar aur jyaada huwa hai abhi toh for 2 reasons LOLTongue 
1. you are always willing to help me regardless of your tight schedule and what not Smile
2. You always include mera HarshJen in your update LOLLOL
Joke joke joke...I love you even when you do NOTHING for me! Trust me Big smile You are meri Jaan and shaan (dono) StarWink

And what can I say about these siggies! I am speechless and words cannot describe your hard work and these wonderful siggies Clap
These siggies are beyond beautiful and we all (FC members) love them and everyone is using them Big smile
I love each and every sig that you made for us! They are priceless baby $$ Once again, thank you so much !!
Will never forget your help =) I owe you big time !!
I hope, I can be handful to you one day though i am good at nothingEmbarrassed
Love ya and enjoy your once upon a time work now ROFL
I guess, you already forgot these siggies coz you made them long time back :( Have a refreshing moment...huh LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_Anu*Gayani*Anufarzana4shwetaaquariun26Luv-Shonit-Hina-avi85.kaurSabaah..-Zeenat-Meehak.ashajDelightedHeartGauahargeous_NFaraan92

Go to top