Classic D#4 |Special Update|PG135|NewShopLINK|147| - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

*Update on PG 125*

Sabbaaa!!!! Your AMAZINGG!!!! KILLER Update Yaar!!! All the siggys are Fabulouss babe!!! I Simply LOVEE them! I KaJen stuff is Mind-Blowinggg!!!! Especially this onee --

oh omg thans alott zeenatt
πŸ€—

^Mann, this one is SOO Awsumm!!! Really nice coloringg and love the way you have blnded the caps!!! And the text is sooo sweet!!! I miss the KaJen magic sooo muchh! Anyways, SAVEDDD!

awww thankuu sooo mucch zeenat for d beautiful comment<3 means alott n m soo soo glad and super duper happy tht u liked muuaahh
πŸ€—
Then the Jenny Siggy is BEAUTIFULL!!!! I LOVEE this one tooo!! "Our Real Riddhima Gupta" - SOO trueee!!! That girl has a gorgeouss smilee!!
waaoo waaaooo true true true true soo agree <33 thnx alottt =)
The MSK and Maan-Geet stuff is SO damn stunning!! MSK is anyways soo HOT and wen u make a siggy wch has him in it its like a Sone Pe Suhaga for me + 2 outstanding Maan-Geet siggys!!! But I like this one more --

^I lovedd this scene and I was actly thinking dat wish u make a siggy and you did!!!! Your amazing!!!! How do u put sooo many picks in one?? Anyways, Its Excellent!!! Really nice text!! Savedd!!
aww thnx alot glad u liked
πŸ€— lol all d pics blending takes alot of time but wen it comes to ana amaznggs cene+fav couple so have to do for sure πŸ˜‰
And now cumin to the suggs, finally! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ They all are Fantastic yaar! I loveed the Drashti-Barun & HarshJen the mosttt!!!! Thanks for the PM!!

Aww u liked them aww thnku thanku so muchh
πŸ€— pleasure yaar np =)

*Update on PG 135*

OMGGG!!!!! Saba, your sooo sweeettt!!!! πŸ€— You don't no how much this means to mee!!! πŸ˜³ You actly took my name! I feel special now! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Your simply amazingg and I think The pleasure all is mine that I was and I will be a part of ur shop and ur lyf!! I'm really happy dat I got a frnd like you!! πŸ€— And you dare call dat siggy bad!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† I LOVEE IT and I am using it right away  without any delay!!

aww omg u r srsly soo soo spl 4 me muuaahh LY alott <33 and m so lucky to have a frnd like u
πŸ€—

oh acha chalo bad nahi kehti buss ?? =) glad u liked 😳

And now cumin to ur updatee πŸ˜³ Its Excellent!!!! I simply adore all the siggysss!!! The KaJen & JW stuff a LOTT and you no dat!! 
The Maan-Geet Kurbaan Hua 1st Aniversary siggys are amazinggg!! That's scene is one of my all time favo's!! 
Then the Jay-Piya stuff is really wayy tooo ADORABLEEE!!! Even I'm loving dem!! And the Abhay-Piya one is gorgeouss!!! I LOVE it!!!<33 Thanks for the PM buddy!!! πŸ€—

aww u comment on each n evry and it was soo sooo pleasure to read ur lovely mindblowing precious comment thankuu sooo muucchhh m happy u liked those muuaahh thnx alott
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

red-my reply =)

Love Ya <3
Saba.
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

wow lovely work saba .. sorry 4 replying so lte

this 1 iz marvellous 

no problem yaar its okay =)

aww glad u liked , means alott thnku soo muucchh
πŸ€—

Love Ya<3
Saba.

Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

Awesome update Saba..loved Kajen n Jenny's the most!
I have lost touch of serials for the moment..just caught glimpses of Jai n pia..and they seemed to be quite a cute jodi..(But AbhIya are still the cutest *winks*)..nice siggys especially first..
Of course how can i forget "Kurabaa hua" -They turned out just awesome!!❀️ n congo on its 1 st anniversary!

And no need of thanks,my pleasure i could help u..:),but i have very less knowledge of PSP..sorry!Will try to see if i get more tut's n will Pm u :)
And i think u use the textures quite nicely ..i was wondering why u need a tut at allπŸ˜†..may be u should just try playing out with different options!
Good wishes!πŸ€—
Sri:-)

aww omg such a sweet comment srii πŸ€— thankuu soo muchh i real realy loved readng it ❀️❀️❀️

lol yaa i lovee jay-piya lol acha now i want jay pia or abhiya m soo confused soo both equal ya phir shayad JiYa ziadaa hehe lol anyways thanku soo muchh for liking the siggies =)

Yaa tht scene KH wass soo amazngg naa ahh unforgettable <33 congo u too =)

aww thnx so much for helping =)
LOL so sweet compliment
πŸ€—

Love Ya<3
Saba.

Thnxx sooo sooo muuccchh evry one means alottt wdout u all i wont b able to reach till here muuaahh LY all πŸ€—

---------

gallery finish .. next gallery link- pg147 . mods close this one =)

Thanx and love,
Saba.
sabaaa
wonderful updt...i loved it so much ki kya batau
maneet kajen jiya abhiya...wwwooowww
tooo lovelyyy n coool
n the speciaL Siggie 4 all ur friends was really sweet of uuu
n it turn out cute...=)
love yaaa
one more suggestion:πŸ˜†