Classic D#4 |Special Update|PG135|NewShopLINK|147| - Page 104

Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

OMG OMG OMG what a super duper cute siggy yaara. Really really love it. You made me feel sho special dear. Lucky to have a friend like u. Luv ya...muahhh. 

πŸ€—β€οΈ

Creations are awesome as usual. Luv Jenny's siggy the most. Gr8 job & keep up the great work. Awesomely awesome stuff.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

thank you sooo muucchhh πŸ€—

Awww i m lucky to have u guys wd me πŸ€—β€οΈ

Thnx alot m glad u liked =)
aww sure ; )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabaah.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

OMG! The Maaneet siggies are beautiful! What memories. 😍

I love the colourings in the KaJen siggies. Especially the second one with light blue colour. Looks so dreamy. 😍

Love the JJ siggy with it's black background. It's gorgeous!

awww omg omg thank you so much 4 awesum comment =)

glad u liked and it means a lott 😳
This content was originally posted by: -sofiya-

Saba First of All thank youuu so much πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Wowww πŸ˜›
Awesome Beautiful Update Saba All the Siggys are Gorgeous!!<3 ❀️ Esp the Karan Wahi one  and  Maaneet wala OMGgg Amazinggg love the color and effects😳Too Good  ones my favs and the KW and Maaneet  siggy Awesome n hot <3 

saba baby rocking update all the sig are fab amazing AwesomeeeπŸ˜ƒ
keep it up πŸ˜³

Saba did u not read my comment πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Sabaah.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sofiya-

Saba did u not read my comment πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

aisa nahi haii yaar i read it but actually 4 previous updates i dint replied for any of anyone's :( those weeks passed bzi thts y n yes i was sooo glad aftr ur ds comment and esp wenu mentioned tht u liked ur req aswell =) thnx alott dear means alot 😳
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow saba these siggies are awesome ... keep it up .. the  blendin is fab
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Saba..loved Kajen n Jenny's the most!
I have lost touch of serials for the moment..just caught glimpses of Jai n pia..and they seemed to be quite a cute jodi..(But AbhIya are still the cutest *winks*)..nice siggys especially first..
Of course how can i forget "Kurabaa hua" -They turned out just awesome!!❀️ n congo on its 1 st anniversary!

And no need of thanks,my pleasure i could help u..:),but i have very less knowledge of PSP..sorry!Will try to see if i get more tut's n will Pm u :)
And i think u use the textures quite nicely ..i was wondering why u need a tut at allπŸ˜†..may be u should just try playing out with different options!
Good wishes!πŸ€—
Sri:-)

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RES

Edit* OMG... Saabuu πŸ€— You are such an sweetheart. 😳☺️ 

"So my tile says that its 'Special Update'

First of all i will post a siggyy for all my special buddies of my SHOP =)"

Aww.. I am really feeling very very special now.. πŸ€— I am on the ninth cloud.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† OMG.. The is so beautiful. and it camed out amazingly beautiful, yaar :D πŸ‘ Using it right away, Bby ❀️ I am so glad that you are my friend. Muuaaah.

Thanku sooo sooo much for this one.. girl.. you are such an cutie pie. πŸ˜›πŸ€—
Love Yaa. ❀️ Badi wali Jaadoo Ki Jhappi πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Noow cooming to the upd, omg its your laast one on this shop. Way to go girl. πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG.. Maan&Geet one camed out amazingly beautiful. πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ‘loved your texture/style.. its awesome, girl ❀️⭐️ and the desing and style is so unique and soo good. Lovin your new style.. its awesome ❀️ merging is rocking as usual.. and the colring is out of the blue.. smashing..yaar. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Woooaawww.. Sabbuu the sec one is Haawwwt. ❀️ Omg... the style is diff and sooo sooo sooo goood 😍😍  Saaabu you work is driving me Crazzyy πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘ sach.. this one took the cake.. everything is so perfect with this one.. loved every single style of it, especially the bacground and the frame style..Hayeee..☺️😍😍 do make more woth this style.. Awesome Bby ❀️ and the third one of Maan&Geet camed out beautiful ❀️ Gorgeous blendig and awesome colring, πŸ˜›πŸ‘ Haaww.. this time KaJen not first on your list ? Whywhy? πŸ˜† Jokes apart.. gorgoues stuff of themm.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved both the siggies, espicall the sec one.. the blue colroing is looking shoo good.. and the text is very cute. πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Ohmymy... jenny is out of the blue.. the black bacground is suiting the sigg soo much, hun :) its looking damn beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— Jay&Piya stuff is awesome.. loved the red&white combin the first on the text is soo cute, and the sec on is good one.. loved the style of mixing. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘ and and the last on of Abhay&Pia is woooaww.. the coloring n blenind is sooo goood. πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ‘ lovin color combination. πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love Yaa. and Thanku soo mcuh once agai for the lovly sigg❀️ Muuah.. πŸ€—

Edited by -Hina- - 12 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sabuu, I unreserved my post on pg. 126 πŸ€—
Sabaah.. thumbnail
thanku so much evry1 replying ya all soon =)