Love the colourings in the siggies.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Saba..

SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR SOME ONE SPECIAL

@Sabz dii .. (each nd evry word is written/said by my heart) 😳😳

WOW...I am taking all your sweet words with me baby πŸ€—

OMG OMG thanku soo much ofr d beautifulll awesumm comments i m jus soo soo glad to c ur comment always and ur entry in my gallery always on time =)

You seriously need to stop thanking me again and again πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Am glad u liked all those siggies and u know dii wen u ll not be thr who will like my siggies like youuu ??? koi hai app jesa ? nahii u r one of d bestessttt diii πŸ€—

and u know still i thank jenny (in my mind lol) islye q k bcz of her only we met na ? in my shop u visited for d frst time for jenny creationz rite ??

Aww...Hina will like your siggies on my behalf πŸ˜‰ But again, I will try to be back soon, so don't you worry my little baby! I will try my 200% to be here sooner just for you πŸ˜ƒ
You are a sweetheart and everyone is nice to you! but of course, ILY more undoubtedly β€οΈ πŸ˜†
Yes, I started coming to your shop because of Jenny's siggiesπŸ˜ƒ I am so thankful to Jenny for uniting us and making us the best sisters ever πŸ€— You are very special to me and you will be remembered and loved regardless wherever I would be :) You are the only one who literally made me cry here @ IF πŸ˜­πŸ€—
I will never forget my little senti yet sweet moment of tears that occurred yersterday πŸ˜³

Hope again jenny do any magic and again u cumbk soon πŸ˜‰ kidding lol all i am thinking today is tht i wil get bored in IF if u ll not thr suchiii ya i know thr are lots of ppl but no1 is like you as sweet as u are as cute as u are as adorable as u are as cool as u are as kind as u are and the list continues πŸ€—

Like I already said, I will come back just for you πŸ˜‰
I've told Hina too that I will surely make a come back coz you guys have become a part of my life πŸ˜ƒ I don't think I will keep myself away from you  :( Please don't ever think that way as there are so many people here who love you and your creations just like I do ! My baby will rock even when I am inactive and reaches 10th shop at least when I come back πŸ₯³
It's not like I am sweet or cute, but it's you who is so adorable and sweet that no one can ignore you. You are my princess ⭐️ All credit goes to you for our bonding and this never ending love πŸ˜†πŸ€—

I wish u all all d veryyy besstt in ur future life and i m sooo sooo luckyy tht i got a dii like u and m sure tht if we will not be able to talk tou kya hua , u r wd me in my heart as my adorable sweetheart dii <3 sounds filmy na ? but my mind says tht its true so my heart coz its about u and wen i think anythng about u so my mind says tht i m rite =)

Oh baby, why are you saying this?! Hum toh sisters hai, so kyun nahi milenge phir?😲 We will meet and talk again πŸ˜ƒ Yes, even our hearts are connected! It did not sound filmy to me :( You said the right thing coz our feeling is mutual and I would feel the same way if I fail to return back πŸ˜Š

Sirf app nahi main bhi ro rahi hoon diii 😭 LOL ok but b4 u leav i dont want tht i will share sad time wd u =) i want all those memories to be redone wen u cumbk so we u ll cumbk i want happy time wd u na =)

Okay okay, we are not going to cry again :( We will cry (happiness tears) again when I come back πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Yup, we always had a great time together and I really hope we will not let those memory go away from usπŸ˜ƒ I want to re-create the same magic once I get back πŸ˜‰ so wait for my rocking come back πŸ€£

I dont have words to describe how sad i m feeling ryt now and hope my sadness lasts soon 😳

I hope, I already took away your sadness coz I am coming back soon ! I want my baby's happy face now πŸ˜ƒ SMILE please πŸ˜‰

Will never forget u dii and yes i want u to come on 15th sep as tht day is my bday =) aaengi naa app IF p ? just for one day plzz ? πŸ˜³

Of course, I will be right here! Meri bahen ki b'day hai, so I will have to be here  Mujhe party and dance karna hai on your b'day !  But still wishing Happy Birthday in advance to my baby πŸ€—
Wishing you loads and loads of happiness, success, pleasure and joy in the year ahead baby :) May god bless you πŸ˜ƒ

and Yes one ever u ll b free keep visitng and cn v chat a bit via Mesages rite ? =) 

and yes m sure that shwetian jenians HCians all would be soo sadd aftr listening tht u r leavng them as i said tht u r our star dii ⭐️ 😳 seriously u r sooo sooo sooo sweet and kind tht i cant tell and imagined any1 as u are πŸ€—

Yes, I hope they all miss me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They better miss me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
I will come back and surprise everyone for sure =) ILY sweetheart for making me a greater person and giving me a special place in your life :) You are making me feel if I am a star πŸ€£

I really really hope k that day comes soon wen u wil cumbk in IF wid a BANGGG <33

I ll wait for dt day and will be praying straight 4m my heart 4 dt day to come .. may be it can come moree soon ut hope not late as i hv to be positive πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Yes, let's hope that we will meet sooner than later πŸ€—
I will pm you whenever possible =) If not here, then facebook hai na πŸ˜‰

Dii if any day i have evr behaved badly wd u ( id nt knw if i had or not ) but plz plz forgve me if any day or anytime bcoz of me u evr got hurt .. and tell me plz so tht i can ask for forgvness too πŸ˜³

Oh boy, no babe...noway! You never behaved badly...how dare you to think that way You are too sweet to behaved rudely with anyone. You were always sweet and helpful to me :) You were and are always there for me :)  Yisliye, ILY bahut saara from bottom of my heart πŸ€— 

This is very touchy and emotional sig babe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­
I love it and I cannot express how emotional I became after seeing your message!
I broke down soon after I read your pm and this sig πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I have to admit that I never loved anyone this hard in IF prior meeting ya!
You just took my half life away coz I am feeling horrible leaving you and your shop now :(( πŸ˜­

ILY alott dii muuaaahhh πŸ€—
Saba.

All right, my replies are in green and I love you more more...way more than you  love me πŸ˜†
I will be thinking of you irrespective of wherever I will be for next 2-3 months! May you see me in your dreams πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I am hoping to see you too πŸ€£

LOVE YOU...MUAHπŸ€—

PS: I will miss your updates so badly :( 

Love ya baby...see ya, I don;t want to say bye coz I will be back πŸ€—
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update.. reminds me of the KZK days!
Glow-n-show thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work ..:-D & look at in my box i jst lovd ur ths creation thanks alot lots of love..