Classic D#4 |Special Update|PG135|NewShopLINK|147| - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing Update Sabaaa!!! Your Amazing dudeee!!!! LOVEEE ALL!!!! The KaJen & MaanEet stuff is simply awsummm!!!! Lovee the Band Baja Baraat & Anushka stuff yaarrr!! The DD one is gorgeousss!!! The Jay-Piya one are kinda hott!! Suku is sexy yaarrr!!! πŸ˜‰ The Karan and Sonam one is Killeeerrr! They look sooo damm gudd 2gether! In shrt I LOVEE the updateee!! Thnxx for the PM!! Btw, I have a req.! I no ur clsd but its for the Bebo Fc and only if you have the time tell me.  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

UPDATE AS ALWAYS SABA πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let me start with KaJen, goss...they look awesome together and you made their siggies beautifully !!! I love both KaJen siggies for the change πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Like I've said before, just by seeing your kajen siggies every now and then, I have started liking them πŸ˜› I find their siggies hawttt now a days !!πŸ˜‰

And there comes another hotty jodi Maan & Geet =) I love love love Maaneet sig 😍 I love the style, colouring and pictures =) It's just amazing and perfectly done πŸ‘ Maaneet look simply the best ☺️

WOW...DD looks so cute :) I love the you made that sig =) Simple yet beautiful ⭐️ DD looks awesome ! Well done babe!!

Then then then what? There comes another rocking couple, AbhiYa 😍  I love them πŸ˜ƒ They are my most fav couple at the moment ⭐️😳
Oh wait, what ? that was not AbhiYa πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Sorry, I thought it was Abhiya's sig, but turned out to be Piya and Jai when I went to check next entry πŸ˜†
I don't wish to see Piya with some other guy other than Abhay, but the siggies are beautiful =) You have the magic babe that you make every couple looks fav 😍 Piya & Jai siggies are beautiful too :P

OMG...Anushka siggies are jhakkas as well =) I love all of them πŸ˜ƒ You made them beautifully sweetheart =) Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Others siggies look great too !! Keep going sweetie =) Your updates are worth waiting and looking at them πŸ€—

Love ya ❀️

Okay now coming to all the suggestion siggies =)

First and foremost, mera HarshJen πŸ˜†πŸ˜ Can they get any cuter and hotter together ? πŸ€ͺ They are looking amazing in your sig babe =) I cannot imagine how we can handle this couple if they really come in a show one day 😳 *everyone faints for real*🀣

You made it flawlessly and beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now a days, I feel that you make HarshJen sig the best =) πŸ˜† You exactly know how to make HarshJen sig awesome...don't you? πŸ˜‰
I am going crazyyy over this sig. Actually, not only with this one but since your last 3-4 updates, I have been finding really hard to handle this couple 😲🀣 Simply the best and rocking sig babe...keep up the great work πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sonam & Deepika siggies are great too =) Love all of them !!

Karan Wahi's siggies are amazing as well .

Well, in short...all the siggies are beautiful, but HarshJen sig is EXTRA beautiful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loving it babe =) Loving your update πŸ˜ƒ

PS: as you already know that I will be inactive from day after tomorrow, so this might  be my last comment in your shop πŸ˜”
I will be thinking of you and your rocking siggies despite me being wherever πŸ˜ƒ I hope, you won't stop making mera HarshJen siggies πŸ˜†
Just remember, I might be back so I will throw my smelly shoes and rotten tomatoes at you if I don't find any HarshJen sig in your shop 😑🀣

Take care sweetheart...muah πŸ€—
Since you lost all these siggies, I am posting them here =)
I want to take a min to thank you for your hardwork and help baby :P
Thank you so much from buttom of my heart πŸ€— 
Love you bahut saara and hamesa for keeping these siggies secretly until today πŸ˜‰ You are the best ⭐️
Our celebration would not have been possible without your help πŸ˜ƒ
I knw, I cannot thank you enough for your time and hard work, but kyaa kare...can't do anything beside thanking you πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
And you knw I love you loads too ❀️
 Mera pyaar aur jyaada huwa hai abhi toh for 2 reasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 
1. you are always willing to help me regardless of your tight schedule and what not 😊
2. You always include mera HarshJen in your update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Joke joke joke...I love you even when you do NOTHING for me! Trust me πŸ˜ƒ You are meri Jaan and shaan (dono) β­οΈπŸ˜‰

And what can I say about these siggies! I am speechless and words cannot describe your hard work and these wonderful siggies πŸ‘
These siggies are beyond beautiful and we all (FC members) love them and everyone is using them πŸ˜ƒ
I love each and every sig that you made for us! They are priceless baby $$ Once again, thank you so much !!
Will never forget your help =) I owe you big time !!
I hope, I can be handful to you one day though i am good at nothing😳
Love ya and enjoy your once upon a time work now 🀣
I guess, you already forgot these siggies coz you made them long time back :( Have a refreshing moment...huh πŸ˜†

Too good mindblowing fantastic outstanding siggies of Shweta..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankzz saba 4 all da beauutifull siggies..😍😍😍
Thank You Saba for making hearttouching Siggies of our beloved Shweta Tiwari.
Thankuu soo muchh sabz dii and evry1 else πŸ€—

replyng soon <3

sabzz diii sooo touched aftr ur comments esp cz its last too 😳
hey saba!πŸ€—
awesome work dear!
thanks for the pm..
ur all the creations r too good
love ur all creations
Awesome update Saba=)
Love HarshJen,KW & KaSh avi mosttt<3

These are Shweta Tiwari's FC Creationz some by me =)

thnx sabz dii for posting thm on pg118 ;)

PS for my last update i havent replied yet but one reply 4all on pg118 ... will reply to each of u individually soon =)

LOVE,
Saba
Edited by ClassicDesigns - 12 years ago