Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
awww๐Ÿ˜
terrific sabaโค๏ธthey are gorgeous really, and thanks for working on my sugs๐Ÿค—they are lovely and esp the bolly siggys are rocking๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mallu
..Amira.. thumbnail
Awww!!! soo nyc.. OMG!!! love d PremEer n Arjuhii siggi.. It's cute.. lovee it <3 Thnk u so much jaan!! make more n pm me.. Thnks ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hey I change my username (Amira_Saeed to Amira10) Edited by Amira10 - 12 years ago
Meehak. thumbnail
RES :D

OMG Anushka sigi, Wooow, shall edit it soon Muhaaxx

Edit*

Finaly Fianly Unres  OMG OMG Goregeous upatde Sabuu, would love to call you that ๐Ÿ˜† Okay about your upatde, Ohmyy myyy the KaJen siggies are beautiful, love the coloring of the siggies a looots. The secound Kajen one are aweesome โค๏ธ MaanEt siggies are perfeckt ! Just love the first one. Dhrashti siggies are Goregeous ((: she look really preety there. Jay & Priya siggi are cute โ˜บ๏ธ OMG OMG OMG Anushka Sharma siggies, WOOOW Marvelous siggies of her, omg she look shoo Goregeous ((: the first one is Yammi Yammi ๐Ÿ˜† It's Goregeous maaan. & the secound one are Aweesome <333 Ohh all of her are Goregeous yaar, just loved it, Thanks for making of some sigi fo her & BBB one are Shmashiing ๐Ÿ˜ Just loved it a loot, Aww.. Shruti & Bitto ๐Ÿ˜ Love emm a loot. <3 ((: Akshy sigi are awesome, love the coloring.๐Ÿ˜ณ
HarsJen aww.. them look soo haawwt with each other โ˜บ๏ธ I love them Jodi ! :D :D Them sigi are beauitful Sabuuu, Resten of upatde are totaly ROCKING dude ๐Ÿ˜Ž Love the Arjuhi one, make moree stuff's of them <3 & yeah the KaSh icons, are soo sweet just loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Keep making moree Goregeous sigi's Sabuu, Love yaa ๐Ÿค— Muhaa xx
Edited by Taani96 - 12 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful updtae...lovd d premeer and arjuhi one most
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Rocking suggs =)
I loved your work! Keep it up Saba! <3
Love yah ๐Ÿค—
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update saba u jst rock loving ur work dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful, gorgeous creations๐Ÿ‘.
loved them.
Saba First of All thank youuu so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Wowww ๐Ÿ˜›
Awesome Beautiful Update Saba All the Siggys are Gorgeous!!<3 โค๏ธ Esp the Karan Wahi one  and  Maaneet wala OMGgg Amazinggg love the color and effects๐Ÿ˜ณToo Good  ones my favs and the KW and Maaneet  siggy Awesome n hot <3 

saba baby rocking update all the sig are fab amazing Awesomeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep it up ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful updtae Saba !!
loved d deepika  nd Jenney's ones !!

Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 Stuff Sabs yaara...likin' all the creations so much...keep it up.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ