Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!

shumna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The cat and mouse game between Rashri was fine for sometime...but almots a year and a half of the same evil wins over good, its jarring on my nerves now...I think its high time to change track...BTW I don't think anyone can be as naive as Gopi...her character is bordering on ludicrous in this day and age...me thinks a change has been long overdue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dear plz dont use caps its consider shouting on IF
yes we r tired watchip this kalakari again and again
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya its getting  irritated...i lost all the sympathy towards gopi...now adays i hate her more than raashi...dont know why?
nandinivarma thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

ya its getting  irritated...i lost all the sympathy towards gopi...now adays i hate her more than raashi...dont know why?

true...stopped watching the serial bcoz of all these, just reads the update now and then...in this age and century hard to believe that such a naive character as gopi exists...realizing rasi and mami's real character and putting up with it is something else, but living with them the entire life and not realizing their evil character is another thing!!!!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt anything will happen. I am sure Ahem will be embarrassed and will go home and give Gopi a piece of his mind. I have lost hope from this show. Every time they show something romantic between Ahem and Gopi that idiot Rashi comes and ruins it all. ðŸ˜•

Y can't Rashi just mind her own business. I have one advice to give to her. Sort out your own life first before meddling in others lives. 😡 
minasgal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it will never change remember choti bahu nani was never exposed nobody found anything about her and the drama ended
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
pleaserefrain from cap locks which u named the title "This too much"
its considered shouting
before mods come quickly change it
Reashma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This girl needs to become strong and teach urmila and rashi a big lessan.
That they never forget. She has to put those 2 in their place. 🤬
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they should focus on goham instead of showing this crap kakari