Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:|:Genda Phool of the Week-Tejeshec:|: (Page 10)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Shounak and Nets thanks guys. You have made my day..Actually after reading your posts my whole day is likely to go in answering them. So thanks for making my day. LOL
Hum yeh aapka ehsaan zindagi bhar yaad rakhenge.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Shounak and Nets thanks guys. You have made my day..Actually after reading your posts my whole day is likely to go in answering them. So thanks for making my day. LOL
Anything for U Tejesh , Tumhare liye toh aur ?s bhi bhej doo ...Wink    Chaheeye kya ...?  LOL FYI , U haven't Ans. the first set  . ROFL

tejeshecYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Anything for U Tejesh , Tumhare liye toh aur ?s bhi bhej doo ...Wink    Chaheeye kya ...?  LOL FYI , U haven't Ans. the first set  . ROFL

Working on your first set sweetie. Thoda sabar karoge toh acha phal milega.LOL

YusBeeiViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Congo Shongo Tejesh ... Party  Thank U shounak for listening to me ... DancingI'll b back with more ...D'oh

Part 1
Name 5 people (Male / Female ) u would like to meet and why? Alive / Dead , They can be anyone Politicians , Sports personality, Authors , Musicians...Scientist anyone...

1.Amitabh Bachchan: unmatched and larger than life persona,  deadly baritone, earth shattering performances and for being the real Shahenshah in whatever he did. Loved the way he got himself out of trouble many times in his life and is still the most shining star in the country.

2.SachinTendulkar: How do I put why I would like to meet the God?

3.Roger Federer: He is such an artist like a Mozart on his piano deconstructing his opponents with such ease and style. A genius and the undisputed king of tennis and yet being so down to earth n yaa a philanthropist. He makes me go crazy whenever he is on the tennis court.

4.Steffi Graph: The charisma and the aura around her. For having dominated the tennis world for such a long period and being a role model for all the sportsmen/women.

5.Sridevi: Diva of acting n dance. My first crush. Need I say more.

Part 2

1)  Which is the funniest name you've ever heard?
Mpumelelo Mbangwa (Zimbabwean Cricket Player)

2)  If the pen is mightier than the sword, why isn't the pencil?
Even the pencil is just that it goes without saying.

3)Which day of the week do you hate the most?
Never gave a thought actually. May be Sunday cuz all I do on that day is think about the coming week days and feel sad. Also this forum is the least active on Sunday.LOL

4)Which is your least favorite season?
Summer. I can't bear the heat.

5)What is the greatest thing you have ever done, so far?
Nothing as such which can be called gr8. But I am trying.

6)Which was the scariest moment of your life?
I had got typhoid five years back and I thought i will die. How stupid to have thought like that in this age.

7)Which is the best book you have ever read?
Not much of a reader but was blown away after reading the Godfather.

8)Has any movie or book made a big impact on you?
Godfather again. Both the movie and the book have left a lasting impression on me on how to run a family/business, specially how to make decisions in life and make strategies.

9)What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?

Hygiene. I am a cleanliness freak.LOL

10)What do you prefer, eating salsa or dancing it?
Of course dancing, its one of my passions.

11)If your life was a book, what would you name it and how would your story end? And what would be the climax in it?
Title: Tejesh-India's Most Loved Son
StoryLine: The book would talk about all my deeds that led India to the number 1 position on the HDI.
Climax: On my death bed, signs a will donating all my holdings(assume they will run into billions) to a trust that will provide food/shelter/education to the needy children around the world. All my sons and daughters are trying their best to change my will but maine jo ek baar commitment kardi toh main apni bhi nahin sunta.ROFL 

Part 3 

1 )    Why are there so many players if love is not a game?
Love may not be a game but it is the only thing in this world which everyone craves for. That's why too many players are behind it.LOL

2 )    If we count sheep to fall asleep, what do they count?

They go to sleep only when they feel sleepy unlike us who try to sleep even if we aren't. So they don't need to count anything. Neend aayi so gaye varna ghaans charne chale gaye

3 )    Why do banks leave vault doors open and chain the pens to the counter?

Aisa kya? maine toh kabhi nahin dekha, mujhe toh nahin pata. tumhe pata hai toh khud bata do.LOL

4 )     Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?   ROFL
You are sad that u have gone older so you spit and the others are happy that u are gonna die soon(ah such a relief)LOL.

5 )     What is your all time favorite comedy movie?

Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron

6 )     Whats your favorite horror movie?

Evil Dead

7  )    Do you do crazy dance when no one is looking?

Everyday during and just after I take bath.(bathroom dancer)LOL. I stay alone so I have the liberty to do anything actually.LOL

8 )     At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?

Wherever there are ***** that will be my playgroundROFL. samjhdaar ko ishaara hee kaafi haiWink

9 )     What's your favorite midnight snack?

Pistachios

10 )    What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
Roti. Can give up kapda and makaan though.LOL

11 )      What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Sling Shot. Still have one.

12 )      What do you think is the most useless class in high school?

Nothing. I just loved school. wish we remained kids foreverCry

13 )       Whats your favorite month of the year?
December. Happy to forget the year gone by and even more happy to start afresh.

14 )       What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island?

Alladin ka ChiragROFL

15 )       Who is your favorite Superhero ?
None. I am more attracted towards the villains in the super hero movies. They have all the fun.

Nets hope u like them even if u don't do i care? ROFL...You should feel proud that u made me answer these ?'s...U never know tomorrow publishers will make a queue outside u'r house to get these answers from u for my biography-The Gr8 Tejesh Ejanthkar in his 20'sLOL

YusBeeiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Congo Shongo Tejesh ... Party  Thank U shounak for listening to me ... DancingI'll b back with more ...D'oh

Part 1
Name 5 people (Male / Female ) u would like to meet and why? Very Nice Clap

1.Amitabh Bachchan: 
2.SachinTendulkar:
3.Roger Federer: 
4.Steffi Graph: 
5.Sridevi: 

Part 2

1)  Which is the funniest name you've ever heard?
Mpumelelo Mbangwa (Zimbabwean Cricket Player) LOL   It is funny .

4)Which is your least favorite season?

Summer. I can't bear the heat.   FYI Me too . Embarrassed

6)Which was the scariest moment of your life?

I had got typhoid five years back and I thought i will die. How stupid to have thought like that in this age.  Shocked  I know what U mean , I once thought I was going to die , and no one will find out .( I was alone at the time )   It was some how funny that While I thought I will die but I was more worried abt school test If U believe me . LOL

11)If your life was a book, what would you name it and how would your story end? And what would be the climax in it?

Title: Tejesh-India's Most Loved Son
StoryLine: The book would talk about all my deeds that led India to the number 1 position on the HDI.
Climax: On my death bed, signs a will donating all my holdings(assume they will run into billions) to a trust that will provide food/shelter/education to the needy children around the world. All my sons and daughters are trying their best to change my will but maine jo ek baar commitment kardi toh main apni bhi nahin sunta.ROFL   That is funny Smile

Part 3 

2 )    If we count sheep to fall asleep, what do they count?

They go to sleep only when they feel sleepy unlike us who try to sleep even if we aren't. So they don't need to count anything. Neend aayi so gaye varna ghaans charne chale gaye   Thumbs Up

3 )    Why do banks leave vault doors open and chain the pens to the counter?

Aisa kya? maine toh kabhi nahin dekha, mujhe toh nahin pata. tumhe pata hai toh khud bata do.LOL  Because they want you to leave your money and get the hell out but not steal their Pens.  Geek   

4 )     Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?   ROFL
You are sad that u have gone older so you spit and the others are happy that u are gonna die soon(ah such a relief)LOL.   ROFL

13 )       Whats your favorite month of the year?

December. Happy to forget the year gone by and even more happy to start afresh.   Thumbs Up  Mine too . Forget abt the past & look forward to the future .

14 )       What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island?

Alladin ka ChiragROFL   Nice ... LOL

15 )       Who is your favorite Superhero ?
None. I am more attracted towards the villains in the super hero movies. They have all the fun.  Then tell the Super villen !!!!!  Wink

Nets hope u like them even if u don't do i care? ROFL...You should feel proud that u made me answer these ?'s...U never know tomorrow publishers will make a queue outside u'r house to get these answers from u for my biography-The Gr8 Tejesh Ejanthkar in his 20'sLOL
   I like all of ur Ans. But these r the most liked ones ...Clap  Nice Going ... Embarrassed

tejeshecYusBee

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
arre vah!!!! congratulations bhaiyya!!!Party sorry for the late wish thoughLOL 

and don't worry, i'll spare you and won't ask any questions... LOL  ORRR maybe i'll post some later if i find some time... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Nets U liked my answers, they must be good then. Your appreciation is well taken.LOL

Feefs thanks but vaat lagi padi hui hai. Sab ke sab paagalon ki tarah peeche pad gaye hain. Sad thing is that I can't even grill them later as their turn is already over and I wasn't in IF when they were made the PHOOL.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiSomerholicGirliViewsYusBee

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
tej bhai...
where are answers for my questions...

And thank god, When I was GPOTW, the whole forum was Sleepy...
so, it got over in 5 pages...ha ha

tejesheciViews

Go to top