Reincarnation Pia/mitz

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi  can some one explain if Mithalie was reincarnated as Pia? so why is mathalie a vampire she should be Pia right ?????

1 were has she been for 200 years ??

2 she is a vampire ??

3 why wait till now to come out and trap Abhay??

4 Sid loved mithalie he had her all the time?? yet he was chasing Pia

i know its Poonum night so Sid wants to turn Pia in to a vampire so were does Mithalie stand??? 
she back/she never went away she was here all the time/ now she wants to punish Abhay for falling in love with a human????? and here is me thinking is Mathalie reincarnated as Pia.

Killed Sid frozen Abhay whos left???? the story isnt making and sense any more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Piya was never shown as Maithali's reincarnation. She was just a look-alike.
Maithali was hidden by Sid all these years and she was enjoying herself wid Sid who was poisoning her brain against Abhay.
When Maithali came to kno that ABhay has now fallen for another girl, she could not digest it as she expected him to rot in her memories till eternity
Sid took Piya to Maithali as if a vampire bites his/her lookalike, then they become most powerful vampire and can rule over all vampires
MAithali is only temporarily gone and Abhay is only temporarily frozen. They will both come back after the leap.
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pia and Mythili both r different. They r not the same. Pia just looks lyk her.
Mythili has been kept alive by sid.
She is a vampire.
Sid has chased Pia bcz 4 himself and Mythili.
I mean if Mythili had sucked Pia's blood,she would be able to rule the Vampire's world as well as Sid...

If u think the story isn't making sense, then why do you want to know about  PKYEK?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

PKYEK100 thumbnail
in one episode they were showing " when abhay went to pandel house and touch the  maithali pic then piya got some feeling and woke up from her dream...that means piya must be the reincarnation of maithali...and another point is when piya called maithali in that playing game...that time maithali came and told that piya is only the takdheer of abhay...now the c.v are showing maithali alive and all that...ufff...maithali stay in that house for 200 yrs and nobody knows about that???????...and she is not a kid that she can be hide for so long time and brain wash by sid...and another point is that abhay can feel piya but how he could not feel maithali for so long time...
                    so their is many bloopers in the show...if we try to find...so my suggestion to u just  forgot about the bloopers and just enjopy the scene...and hope  that in further eipsode they dont show any bloopers in the show😊  
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Piya was never shown as Maithali's reincarnation. She was just a look-alike.

Maithali was hidden by Sid all these years and she was enjoying herself wid Sid who was poisoning her brain against Abhay.
When Maithali came to kno that ABhay has now fallen for another girl, she could not digest it as she expected him to rot in her memories till eternity
Sid took Piya to Maithali as if a vampire bites his/her lookalike, then they become most powerful vampire and can rule over all vampires
MAithali is only temporarily gone and Abhay is only temporarily frozen. They will both come back after the leap.

Thanks for putting me straight hopefully i can get may head round the story.  fireworks from Mathalie and Abhay after the leap, and i hope Pia starts to remember Abhay again cant see them apart to pain full😭  
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninjahattori

Pia and Mythili both r different. They r not the same. Pia just looks lyk her.
Mythili has been kept alive by sid.
She is a vampire.
Sid has chased Pia bcz 4 himself and Mythili.
I mean if Mythili had sucked Pia's blood,she would be able to rule the Vampire's world as well as Sid...

If u think the story isn't making sense, then why do you want to know about  PKYEK?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Because i watch it and i havent seen all the episodes so i asked a question????  and a kind member of the forum put me straight, the story up untill now was fine and i did think it was a reincartnation. (πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ConfusedConfusedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) so happy faces to you to cant even ask a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirma1

in one episode they were showing " when abhay went to pandel house and touch the  maithali pic then piya got some feeling and woke up from her dream...that means piya must be the reincarnation of maithali...and another point is when piya called maithali in that playing game...that time maithali came and told that piya is only the takdheer of abhay...now the c.v are showing maithali alive and all that...ufff...maithali stay in that house for 200 yrs and nobody knows about that???????...and she is not a kid that she can be hide for so long time and brain wash by sid...and another point is that abhay can feel piya but how he could not feel maithali for so long time...
                    so their is many bloopers in the show...if we try to find...so my suggestion to u just  forgot about the bloopers and just enjopy the scene...and hope  that in further eipsode they dont show any bloopers in the show😊  

Thank you very much i am not the only one😊 
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think u still don't know about the emoticons!!!!! okay no problem...Let me know u... 
πŸ˜• means confused!!!!!

For ur kind information i didn't tell u not to ask questions...I told u if u find this story not making sense, then y don't u know about it??
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninjahattori

I think u still don't know about the emoticons!!!!! okay no problem...Let me know u... 
πŸ˜• means confused!!!!!

For ur kind information i didn't tell u not to ask questions...I told u if u find this story not making sense, then y don't u know about it??

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

For your kind info i know what emoticons means?????? if you didnt understand what i meant not my problem!!!!!!!!!! and 2nd the story line has been changed .
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

Hi  can some one explain if Mithalie was reincarnated as Pia? so why is mathalie a vampire she should be Pia right ?????

1 were has she been for 200 years ??

2 she is a vampire ??

3 why wait till now to come out and trap Abhay??

4 Sid loved mithalie he had her all the time?? yet he was chasing Pia

i know its Poonum night so Sid wants to turn Pia in to a vampire so were does Mithalie stand??? 
she back/she never went away she was here all the time/ now she wants to punish Abhay for falling in love with a human????? and here is me thinking is Mathalie reincarnated as Pia.

Killed Sid frozen Abhay whos left???? the story isnt making and sense any more

one of the earlier episodes pia is reincarnation of maithli than maithali's spirit did come and told piya that abhay is piya's destiny.

so its mean maithali's spirit is still roaming around.

This is blooper pia called mathili spirit    i think in earlier cv don't want maithali back ... but sid want leave show for that mater cv . Bring maithali... and pia is rebirth of maithali
whatch this link  sukiti (pia) said abhiya resognized pia in curl hair as maithali

, i think pia ii reincarnation of maithli