Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Amma to make life hell for Pratigya-TB (Page 4)

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42271

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2050

i read comment of krishna death and MKAP to go off air unke pas aur koi kam nahin hain kya.If they dont watch the show who tell them to comment.Our show is best thats why all are jealous of it.


That's what is pissing me off more...AngryAngryLOLLOLLOL...agree our show is the best Big smile

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 6597

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i feel amma will succeed, thats for sure...
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2050

i read comment of krishna death and MKAP to go off air unke pas aur koi kam nahin hain kya.If they dont watch the show who tell them to comment.Our show is best thats why all are jealous of it.
wah kaa baat keh diya beta,that too on ur first post!belcome to mkap land. .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictpooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42271

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

i feel amma will succeed, thats for sure...


Amma will succeed initially but Kriya will come together much stronger after this SmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamArjaAddictAnondo.Rbabithajb2011

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I don't understand...why the hell do people go and comment on show articles when they don't even watch the show??...It's very annoying and frustrating Angry...




Hold on !1 Rewind Please ...what comment and y this phrustration ...Kya hua ...koi mujhe bhi kaho yaar


Go and check out the article...and the comments there...some people want our show to end...some say krishna is going to die in the upcoming episodes...random people...Angry

Tanths ..please vote and comment as well EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Now go and see..T has left her chchap there ...LOLBig smile


I superliked it...It was really good!! ClapClapClap ...you gave a fitting reply Big smileBig smile


** T crisply** 4-5 blushes on my behalf please...WinkBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42271

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I don't understand...why the hell do people go and comment on show articles when they don't even watch the show??...It's very annoying and frustrating Angry...




Hold on !1 Rewind Please ...what comment and y this phrustration ...Kya hua ...koi mujhe bhi kaho yaar


Go and check out the article...and the comments there...some people want our show to end...some say krishna is going to die in the upcoming episodes...random people...Angry

Tanths ..please vote and comment as well EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Now go and see..T has left her chchap there ...LOLBig smile


I superliked it...It was really good!! ClapClapClap ...you gave a fitting reply Big smileBig smile


** T crisply** 4-5 blushes on my behalf please...Big smile


EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 10661

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
well poojie even i read tht comment of K die and MKAP off air, i think those who r commenting r jealous tht their favourite show has gone off air and our show is still going well so they cant disgust the success.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictpooja-menon

krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 336

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Abida0201

i feel amma will succeed, thats for sure...


Amma will succeed initially but Kriya will come together much stronger after this SmileSmile
 
But poojie i cant tolerate anymore baba misunderstanding her babu CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 49   Views: 25498

4U2NV 49 25498 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 22   Views: 11016

koolsadhu1000 22 11016 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
article-pratigya for pratigya

2

Author: rose_e   Replies: 13   Views: 9330

rose_e 13 9330 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
Amma's threat to the Amma-to-be

2

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 10   Views: 1936

MERARAI 10 1936 08 May 2010 at 8:15pm by MERARAI
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 13   Views: 9302

Ananya-kgp 13 9302 10 April 2010 at 9:49am by saraaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index