Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnabhavna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Amma will succeed initially but Kriya will come together much stronger after this 😊😊

But poojie i cant tolerate anymore baba misunderstanding her babu 😭😭😭
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: krishnabhavna

But poojie i cant tolerate anymore baba misunderstanding her babu 😭😭😭

I understand dear...but this is just the beginning ...the highpoint is yet to come...😕😕😕...but all will be well when the end will be well 😊
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funny that the same Krishna who isn't adding non-veg to the menu in his Dhaba, just to please Pratigya, is now questioning her judgement when she refuses a Bar? Plus, when if himself doesnt drink, why would if be so eager to add those to his Dhaba?

Will the CVs stop degrading Krishna's character? He was never this poor of judgement.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing nechu... I guess Money has changed Baba and he wants to earn more as much as he can...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
To all the members who said me thanks...
Welcome my dear Behoodi's...Its my pleasure...:-)
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Funny that the same Krishna who isn't adding non-veg to the menu in his Dhaba, just to please Pratigya, is now questioning her judgement when she refuses a Bar? Plus, when if himself doesnt drink, why would if be so eager to add those to his Dhaba?

Will the CVs stop degrading Krishna's character? He was never this poor of judgement.

i so agree wid u elle...CVs shud stop Degrading Krishna's charater...plsss Cvs...plsss coz dis will do no good...😡
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Thanks for sharing nechu... I guess Money has changed Baba and he wants to earn more as much as he can...

belocme dii...
no dii..baba has not changed bcoz of money...its just dat his so-called nice amma is instigating him agianst his babu...evrything will be fine soon..😛
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm there is something in pops bheja which we r incapable of understanding on a serious note lets not jump onto conclusions lets wait for the track to unfold may b creatives will surprise us hmm thanks neechu for sharing dear
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes i agree neech tht money havent change baba but his parents has definetly changed him and sent his brain on vacations this disgusting cv,s has put no stone unturn to degraded K character, a very big disppiontment over K character is soon to came i guess they dont damage his character beyond repaair.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well new challenge for pratigya