Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Mehrbaan saayein(chapter15,,the end,,,page37) (Page 25)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Chotiii

i was determined today that i would not res on ur post for

more than 24hrs LOL

so i came back to comment :P  upar dekh all the way up Tongue

Edited by dg0628 - 07 June 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Hey rubal,

Nice update from u . Thank u for pm.

some doubts cleared by this update . Dutta is in kidnapping plan . hE aready seen sonali with suds . He had given 2 crores that's all ok .yeah i thought aap sab ko previos chapters se yeh pata hogaConfused,ok its my mistake because i didnt want my FF to be predictable but i did gave hints Smile
But why his reasons for marrying  naku . poor naku she felt so bad that dutta had plan this and married her . He married for for land also . Its so bad .ConfusedNo dutta did mention to her that 1st reason was because she was her daayi maa's choiceSmile

His parents SRP and aai saab talks oh god can't bear their talks with dutta . Irritating people and so sad why aai saab is hurting so much madhu . I hate dutta's parents just like dutta .AngryI too hate them but agar saare positive honge toh story aage kaise badhegiLOL

Thank god naku did n't leave dutta . she looks him understands his pain, feelings , his loneliness and he is crying my heart went out for him  and our sweet dutta said sorry to naku .Heartsorry toh banta hai na

So sweet she understands him and changed her decision .

Dutta holding her hand asking waapas to aaogi naa? patent dialogue of dutta sriram patil  hai na ? so sweet and naku blushing.Day Dreaming

Hope love blossoms and romance starts soon between tasha .Heart

waiting for the next update .
thanks for reading it and i will try to update soon

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

reserved :)

good part choti ...loved it

u noe this plan reminds me of this tamil movie which was also in hindi but dunno the name of hindi one maybe it was same Roja ,...with arvind swamy and madhu bala ...where he marries her cuz her sister liked someone else lol anyway ...i loved the truth hehe good plan..but u knw i had a hunch abt that :P=
i dont know about that but in roja usne kidnapping plan nahi ki thi and maine pichli chapters mein hints diye the that it was dutta plan .how cool only you and ranju dii guessd it rightWink

lol and then he married her for land...hmmm...i was like Shocked altho he also married her for daayi maaa...and of course he dont knnow yet na but he will love her...she has already understood him na ...and awww loved that last tasha seen and him asking her that she will come back na ...oww me off to tasha land  lol

aww felt bad for madhu ...SP and AS were harsh

now update asap choti :)
i will try to update soon and thanks for reading itSmile
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
no i know itz not same as movie but that scene just reminded me of that aspect of movie ...

yeah i think i caught onto hte hints without realizing cuz i kept thinking it seems like he knew all along :P

yup i will wait... and hope ur exams are going well...i will finish on thurs my exam phew and then get ur vm req done soon after :P

rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

omg D knw it!!= yaeah he knew it maine itne hints to diye the ,it was quite obvious pata nahi tum logon ko pata kyun nahi laga only two people guessed it right

it was a plan!!!

eek i thought i only hated duttas dad but i dont lyk AS either!! shes soo mean n horrible!!

rely wanted D 2 say that he liked her b4 n stf...he will say it soon to nakku

aww loved the last part...it was soo cute...yeh naku u beter cum bakl!!! brought bak soo mny gud memories...missin tasha <3

thnx 4 pm rubal
your welcome

pls cont soon.x

ps.gudluk with ur examsEmbarrassed
thank youSmileSmileSmile

mIsHeZ.x

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

no i know itz not same as movie but that scene just reminded me of that aspect of movie ...

yeah i think i caught onto hte hints without realizing cuz i kept thinking it seems like he knew all along :P yep ranju dii knew it because i had gave her hints on ccc

yup i will wait... and hope ur exams are going well...i will finish on thurs my exam phew and then get ur vm req done soon after :PI am eagerly waiting for the vm
on thursday i also have one exam
best of luck for your exam

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

yeah i think i caught onto hte hints without realizing cuz i kept thinking it seems like he knew all along :P yep ranju dii knew it because i had gave her hints on ccc

yup i will wait... and hope ur exams are going well...i will finish on thurs my exam phew and then get ur vm req done soon after :PI am eagerly waiting for the vm
on thursday i also have one exam
best of luck for your exam

thank youEmbarrassed ...
yes as soon am done that exam i shall make that vm...Tongue

good luck to u too Smile

Edited by dg0628 - 07 June 2011 at 1:31pm

rainurubal

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i think nakku has started liking dutta and is dutta ,awesome update and wonderful dialogue of dutta"nakku wapas to aaogi na" please start there romance soon,and let sonali truth be revealed infront of whole family soon ,keep some candid and cute moments btw tasha in your next update,update soon.waiting eagerlySmile

Go to top