Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear Chotti๐Ÿค—
finally u update ur ff๐Ÿ˜‰...i was wandering and waiting ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm๐Ÿค—Loved it ...But pls let the tasha romance begin ...and let the suspense out about ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanx chotti and pls jaldi update karna ...dnt forget ...if u do ๐Ÿ˜†we all are here to bug u ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a nice updt... cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!! what is sonali upto now?????? what does Sethji know abt her?????? what does he want to giv Nakku?????? upst sooon... waiting eagerlyyy
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

res :)

Edited:

Chotii...another good part :) =Thanks

liked the interaction with DN but i want romance ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ =oye sharam karo apni choti behen ko kaise kaam karne ko bol rahe hoEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am more curious wat sethji has to say...and u had to end it there ๐Ÿ˜›  = haan re ,kya karu baad mein himmat nahi rahi likhne ki,me became lazy na

jaldi se next part update karna ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnks for reading it dii๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ya๐Ÿค—
Rubal

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

okay now ur gona make us wait even more man =๐Ÿ˜†maybe yeah

1st it was sonali n her 'secret' now sethji aswel= arey its all related to the story

loved tasha part ..so cute..= yeah , thanks yaar,but after 2 chapter you will finally get a romantic tasha moment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

pls jaldi karna update...dnt make us wait 4 2 long

thnx 4 pm.x
Thanks for reading it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love ya๐Ÿค—
Rubal

btw wa hapend on monday...wit u n ur m8...did u sort stuf out wit her n teachers...?!?! hope all is wel honey.x= I didn't went to school because of high fever that night papa took me to the hospital and doctor said i should rest and my papa went to school to tell this to my principal ( he is my class teacher na),My father said to pricipal that i was there but i didn't knew about that exam and that backsheet

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

finally you updated am very happy to see youlove tasha

Thanks for reading and comment and your pms
i will update next part soon,ya๐Ÿค—

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

v nice part choti...

u know i was thinking y u didnt update ur FF.. but did not go to ask cos u were ot well๐Ÿ˜ณ
any way thanks for the update๐Ÿค—
= your welcome๐Ÿค—
what is on Sonali's mind.. is she planning on something and what is Sethji have to tell Nakku... bada suspence build up kar rahi hai na๐Ÿ˜› = yeah me not a romantic writer na,i love suspense๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hope this will not seperate tasha... = this will turn their relationship more stronger re๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
and Nakku be na always trying to run away from Dutta๐Ÿ˜• = even if i would be nakku's situation,i would have also done the same ๐Ÿ˜ณ
n D says Sorry... heyee mar dalaโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
hum pe yeh kisne hara rang dala,sorry ne Dutta ki hame maar dala ,hame maar dala ,hameee,mar dalaโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
do update reg.. v nice choti...
hope u r fine now ๐Ÿ˜ณn hope tp c u soon back in action..๐Ÿ˜›
love
Azy Didi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks dii for reading it
love ya๐Ÿค—
your's choti

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good update, ๐Ÿ‘what secret Shethji wants to tell Naku ?๐Ÿ˜Š

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

thanks a lot rubal,i m glad that you updated finally ,I was busy yaar , you know na my exams and fever,sorry for late update

i think sethji know's the truth that dutta told nakku,You mean Sethji know about that whole plan???? 
and now after knowing that our most awaited love story will start waiting eagerly for that to happen,yep , me also waiting that jaldi jaldi se yeh agle do teen part khatam ho jaye tasha scene ke liye
thanks for PM and update do update soon and take care ,i hope now we will have back to back update.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for reading it
love ๐Ÿค—
Rubal 

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey dear Chotti๐Ÿค—

finally u update ur ff๐Ÿ˜‰...i was wandering and waiting ๐Ÿ˜†= tum dhoondte reh jaoge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm๐Ÿค—Loved it ...But pls let the tasha romance begin ...and let the suspense out about ...๐Ÿ˜‰= ok baba , have patience.Ek toh bacchi ko romantic scene๐Ÿ˜ณ liikhne ke liye bool rahe ho upar se wait bhi nahi kar sakte๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx chotti and pls jaldi update karna ...dnt forget ...if u do ๐Ÿ˜†we all are here to bug u ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—
Thanks for reading it dii
love ya๐Ÿค—
Rubal

rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

a nice updt... cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!! what is sonali upto now?????? what does Sethji know abt her?????? what does he want to giv Nakku?????? upst sooon... waiting eagerlyyy

thanks for reading it
your every question will be answered in next chapter,till then wait,pata nahi main next update kab karoongi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for reading it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ