Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krishaa

i think nakku has started liking dutta and is dutta ,awesome update and wonderful dialogue of dutta"nakku wapas to aaogi na" please start there romance soon,and let sonali truth be revealed infront of whole family soon ,keep some candid and cute moments btw tasha in your next update,update soon.waiting eagerly😊

thanks for reading
actually i really liked that dialoge in LTL
sonalis truth will be revealed very soon but usse pehle hame tasha ka relationship stong karna hai😊😊
i will try to update soon
mere exams chal rahe hain thats why i m not updating daily
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rubal223

thank you

i have to give 3 exams more than i m finished ,tab tak yeh FF bhi khatam ho jayega then i will start new one

oh more ff yay...u noe me also have new one...but am waiting for exam to finish and imma first update other three and then start new one ... 3 more i have one exam ...and then two papers but papers are due not for long time ...hmm anyway me getting back to revisin ...see u

take care
rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

oh more ff yay...u noe me also have new one...but am waiting for exam to finish and imma first update other three and then start new one ... 3 more i have one exam ...and then two papers but papers are due not for long time ...hmm anyway me getting back to revisin ...see u

take care

i will start new FF after this one finished and i will write only 9 chapters more than i will be finished
you too decided neww FF yeah but please first finish other ones kabhi kabhi main bahot confuse ho jati tumhare ff par aur mujhe previous parts dobara read karne padte hai
best of luck
Iridescence1 thumbnail

i will start new FF after this one finished and i will write only 9 chapters more than i will be finished

you too decided neww FF yeah but please first finish other ones kabhi kabhi main bahot confuse ho jati tumhare ff par aur mujhe previous parts dobara read karne padte hai
best of luck

lmao i plan to finish aap ki kathir soon and then will start other one :P yeah benaam and waves wont finsh for while there is too much planned for those lol
rainurubal thumbnail
yeah teeno mein se ek finish karo aur new start karna waves kabhi bhi finish mat karna thats my fav one,
others are also interesting but waves is my fav
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aye chutki,πŸ€— tune to 440 volt ka jhatka de diya..😲. dutta ko pata tha ki sonali is going to elope on the day of wedding.. that was quite surprising.. and yeh dutta to bahut chalak nikla.. usne zameen ke liye nakku se shadi ki..πŸ˜• thatz sad.. although ek aur reason diya usne but then this reason sounds so anti dutta..hai naa? 
okk so its  dutta who gave those 2crores to suds ... hmm not bad!
but the gud thing is nakku has started understanding him and i think there wont be a problem now... and what to say abut the famous "wapis to aaogi naa" wala dialogue.. this is super hit..
well done chutki.. loved this update.. and hope ab unka romance bhi shuru ho jayga jaldi hi.. hai naa??

Iridescence1 thumbnail

yeah teeno mein se ek finish karo aur new start karna waves kabhi bhi finish mat karna thats my fav one,

others are also interesting but waves is my fav

lol aww u noe wat i like waves the best too actually my first one naa...and that story is going to be so twisted soon :P
rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subii

aye chutki,πŸ€— tune to 440 volt ka jhatka de diya..😲. dutta ko pata tha ki sonali is going to elope on the day of wedding.. that was quite surprising.. and yeh dutta to bahut chalak nikla.. usne zameen ke liye nakku se shadi ki..πŸ˜• thatz sad.. although ek aur reason diya usne but then this reason sounds so anti dutta..hai naa? 

okk so its  dutta who gave those 2crores to suds ... hmm not bad!
but the gud thing is nakku has started understanding him and i think there wont be a problem now... and what to say abut the famous "wapis to aaogi naa" wala dialogue.. this is super hit..
well done chutki.. loved this update.. and hope ab unka romance bhi shuru ho jayga jaldi hi.. hai naa??

maine kahan jhatka diya,bas ho gaya
mujhe samajh nahi aa rahi tum sabne pichlke chapter read bhi kiye hai ya nahi it was quite obviuos that dutta knew about sonali and sud
yep shaadi toh zameen ke liye
romance ke baare main i dont know soon ihe ff is going to finish but they will be happy
am bacchi na mujhe romantic scene likh wao geπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

lol aww u noe wat i like waves the best too actually my first one naa...and that story is going to be so twisted soon :P

oh its your first one i dont know why but waves is different and really attractive FF i always wait for the update of waves
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aww a sad update

so i was ryt...dutta gave the 2 crore n marrying naku was his plan 2 gt the zameen