Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

a superb updt...thanks for reading it

Dutta knew abt Sonali and sudarshan...I thought aapko pata hoga from previous chapters
 so the 2 crores Dutta gav Suds... yep he gave 2 crores to suds for the plan
looking frwrd to more of Tasha...i will try to put more tasha scenes
 poor Madhu... she has to hear so much frm SRP and AS...=aayi sahib doesn't like her because she her step daughter
 Luved the end Tasha convo...continue sooon..i will try to update soon maybe this friday
thanks for reading it again ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chotiii

i was determined today that i would not res on ur post for

more than 24hrs LOL

so i came back to comment :P  upar dekh all the way up ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziks

Hey rubal,

Nice update from u . Thank u for pm.

some doubts cleared by this update . Dutta is in kidnapping plan . hE aready seen sonali with suds . He had given 2 crores that's all ok .yeah i thought aap sab ko previos chapters se yeh pata hoga๐Ÿ˜•,ok its my mistake because i didnt want my FF to be predictable but i did gave hints ๐Ÿ˜Š
But why his reasons for marrying  naku . poor naku she felt so bad that dutta had plan this and married her . He married for for land also . Its so bad .ConfusedNo dutta did mention to her that 1st reason was because she was her daayi maa's choice๐Ÿ˜Š

His parents SRP and aai saab talks oh god can't bear their talks with dutta . Irritating people and so sad why aai saab is hurting so much madhu . I hate dutta's parents just like dutta .๐Ÿ˜กI too hate them but agar saare positive honge toh story aage kaise badhegi๐Ÿ˜†

Thank god naku did n't leave dutta . she looks him understands his pain, feelings , his loneliness and he is crying my heart went out for him  and our sweet dutta said sorry to naku .โค๏ธsorry toh banta hai na

So sweet she understands him and changed her decision .

Dutta holding her hand asking waapas to aaogi naa? patent dialogue of dutta sriram patil  hai na ? so sweet and naku blushing.๐Ÿ˜

Hope love blossoms and romance starts soon between tasha .โค๏ธ

waiting for the next update .

thanks for reading it and i will try to update soon

rainurubal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

reserved :)

good part choti ...loved it

u noe this plan reminds me of this tamil movie which was also in hindi but dunno the name of hindi one maybe it was same Roja ,...with arvind swamy and madhu bala ...where he marries her cuz her sister liked someone else lol anyway ...i loved the truth hehe good plan..but u knw i had a hunch abt that :P=
i dont know about that but in roja usne kidnapping plan nahi ki thi and maine pichli chapters mein hints diye the that it was dutta plan .how cool only you and ranju dii guessd it right๐Ÿ˜‰

lol and then he married her for land...hmmm...i was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ altho he also married her for daayi maaa...and of course he dont knnow yet na but he will love her...she has already understood him na ...and awww loved that last tasha seen and him asking her that she will come back na ...oww me off to tasha land  lol

aww felt bad for madhu ...SP and AS were harsh

now update asap choti :)

i will try to update soon and thanks for reading it๐Ÿ˜Š

Iridescence1 thumbnail
no i know itz not same as movie but that scene just reminded me of that aspect of movie ...

yeah i think i caught onto hte hints without realizing cuz i kept thinking it seems like he knew all along :P

yup i will wait... and hope ur exams are going well...i will finish on thurs my exam phew and then get ur vm req done soon after :P
rainurubal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

omg D knw it!!= yaeah he knew it maine itne hints to diye the ,it was quite obvious pata nahi tum logon ko pata kyun nahi laga only two people guessed it right

it was a plan!!!

eek i thought i only hated duttas dad but i dont lyk AS either!! shes soo mean n horrible!!

rely wanted D 2 say that he liked her b4 n stf...he will say it soon to nakku

aww loved the last part...it was soo cute...yeh naku u beter cum bakl!!! brought bak soo mny gud memories...missin tasha <3

thnx 4 pm rubal
your welcome

pls cont soon.x

ps.gudluk with ur exams๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

rainurubal thumbnail

no i know itz not same as movie but that scene just reminded me of that aspect of movie ...

yeah i think i caught onto hte hints without realizing cuz i kept thinking it seems like he knew all along :P yep ranju dii knew it because i had gave her hints on ccc

yup i will wait... and hope ur exams are going well...i will finish on thurs my exam phew and then get ur vm req done soon after :PI am eagerly waiting for the vm

on thursday i also have one exam
best of luck for your exam

Iridescence1 thumbnail

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ ...
yes as soon am done that exam i shall make that vm...๐Ÿ˜›

good luck to u too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
krishaa thumbnail
i think nakku has started liking dutta and is dutta ,awesome update and wonderful dialogue of dutta"nakku wapas to aaogi na" please start there romance soon,and let sonali truth be revealed infront of whole family soon ,keep some candid and cute moments btw tasha in your next update,update soon.waiting eagerly๐Ÿ˜Š
rainurubal thumbnail

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ ...
yes as soon am done that exam i shall make that vm...๐Ÿ˜›

good luck to u too ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you
i have to give 3 exams more than i m finished ,tab tak yeh FF bhi khatam ho jayega then i will start new one
Previous
1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29
Next