It's time to say good byeee... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hey  sur u leaving? well i can just say best of luck yar for  your future...God bless u
Originally posted by shubhie

Amen to that Sur !!!! God bless. take care of your self.one day i am going to read about a famous doctor named Surbhi  in a newspaper & proudly think i was her friend once .
awww shubhie...that was so so sweet...hope will do upto your expectations...u have always been showering so much love on me...❤️
love u jaan...please take good care of yourself...gonna miss u loads...🤗
Originally posted by Surbhi123

oh god...i am the first one who made u cry...😲...nahiii...😲...please nahiii...😲😲😲..please dont cry jaan...❤️...it hurts...🤗
awww it was so sweet of u to say that ...oh please...tum tootna mat...oh i feel so bad now...main sach kisi ko rulana nahi chahtihi thi...please dont cry...i will try to come if time will permit me dear...please dont cry jaan...❤️
ok dear...i will definately back after an year...and love u too...u r too sweet jaan...will miss u loads...❤️

ok surabhi...i know we r not that gud frends...bt i really luv u...ok...i will nt cry...bt promise me...jab tumhe tym mile tab tum zaroor aaogi...aur agar mein tumse touch mein rehna chahiti hu tho kaise??????????miss u tooo loads n loads n loads...muahhh
Originally posted by saher_90

you going for 6 years😲WHYYY?Dobt goyaar I know wedont chat much but we are friends😭Im gonna miss you🥺🤗
6 nahi 1 saher...mar jaongii 6 saal mein tum logo ke bina...🤣...dont u know me ...🤣
haan yaar..ofcourse...chat kare na kare...i have memory of golden moments spend with u...we are and will remain friend's forever...even i am gonna miss u so much...please take good care of yourself...love u loads...miss u...❤️

Originally posted by crazy_artian

oh no surbhi.this is so sad😔.if i feel so bad then i can imagine how your other friends will feel and yeah it's 4 a good reason that u r leaving this forum.i wish i would have come here a little earlier.hope your results were good.wishing u all the very best 4 your future.may God bless you🤗
awww hum toh abhi mile the...abhi abhi to maine ek aur choti behen banaiii thi...and now i am going...feel very sad...hope hum wapas jarur milengeee...🤗...thode hi dino mein aisa lagta hain ki hamein mile hue barso ho gayeee..❤️...awww i am gonna miss u so much yaar...🤗...ya results werte good but still mummy nahi maani ...she said results se iska matlab nahiii...and i have to leave...awww...thanks for the good wishes...love u loads...miss u...❤️
Originally posted by anne156

hey  sur u leaving? well i can just say best of luck yar for  your future...God bless u
haan yaar...time to leave...😭
thanks for the good wishes dear and take good care of yourself...will miss ur wonderful creation...i remember how sweetly u agreed to help me once...❤️...love u loads...🤗...miss u...❤️
Originally posted by sreelu.januable

ok surabhi...i know we r not that gud frends...bt i really luv u...ok...i will nt cry...bt promise me...jab tumhe tym mile tab tum zaroor aaogi...aur agar mein tumse touch mein rehna chahiti hu tho kaise??????????miss u tooo loads n loads n loads...muahhh
haye...nahii nahii...aise koi baat nahi hain...we r good friend's...😉🤗...awww❤️...love u tooo🤗...haan i promise...will definitely come if time permit's...contact mein...if u want ...i can pm u my yahoo id...so we can be in contact...and me too gonna miss u loads and loads and loads...love u loads...❤️

awww hum toh abhi mile the...abhi abhi to maine ek aur choti behen banaiii thi...and now i am going...feel very sad...hope hum wapas jarur milengeee...🤗...thode hi dino mein aisa lagta hain ki hamein mile hue barso ho gayeee..❤️...awww i am gonna miss u so much yaar...🤗...ya results werte good but still mummy nahi maani ...she said results se iska matlab nahiii...and i have to leave...awww...thanks for the good wishes...love u loads...miss u...❤️
no prblm hum hamesha sisters rahenge.yahi bhi similarities hain i m also going to stay at hostel.hope we will meet again soon.🤗

6 nahi 1 saher...mar jaongii 6 saal mein tum logo ke bina...🤣🤣...dont u know me ...🤣
haan yaar..ofcourse...chat kare na kare...i have memory of golden moments spend with u...we are and will remain friend's forever...even i am gonna miss u so much...please take good care of yourself...love u loads...miss u...❤️

Oh thank GOD only 1 year warna to I was🤪🤣🤣🤣awww, yaar haan exactly yaar, we will always be BFF🤗love ya 22 & gonna miss you loads🤗
Originally posted by crazy_artian

no prblm hum hamesha sisters rahenge.yahi bhi similarities hain i m also going to stay at hostel.hope we will meet again soon.🤗
haan...we will be sister's forever...awww hum to bilkul hi similar hain...🤣🤗...haan yaar hope the same...it was so awesome to meet u...love u loads...gonna miss u loads...❤️