Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@adu di-Eeep i love fix you and i loved that vm😍

@Shru di-i know shazu di's vm was brilliant but then all her vms are ..her RM ones are fantastic i used to bug her so much for RM vms during my RM daysπŸ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy that Shru, Shilpu and Lennie or back to writing...Felt so happy and miss those wonderful days of Siddhima.

Navya i haven't watched cos of the timing, family they watch the regional show at that time

Aditi...I am missing yr writings...way b4 i read a post on TVD forum...Missing yr writeups...Wish the new show on Sony can bring us all once again into the bond.

Pragz: I wish you start a new FF...Though i know this year you have to study but still i am greedy you know...LOL

@DJ: My request is for another FF, can you write any thing apart from serial stuffs.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supercool3

I can't believe despite the continuous twists in this show, I'm still tempted to watch it...

none are becoming evil... but one of them is going to die 😭

how do you know ...😲
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: supercool3

Pragzz, Adu πŸ€—

Adu, omggg how have you been? I haven't talked to you in like forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VVV !! I've just been buried in exams and books !! Srsly, haven't talked to you in ages !! I'm ok, how're you doing ?
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Sanju Shazu's VM on Bewafa song was awesome. Has to be one of my favorite.

Bewafa is def Riddima's song. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  And I remember that VM !! Its amazing !! 😳  😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Bro thank you so much for adding more scenes about SR talking about Shilpa..
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

I am so happy that Shru, Shilpu and Lennie or back to writing...Felt so happy and miss those wonderful days of Siddhima.

Navya i haven't watched cos of the timing, family they watch the regional show at that time

Aditi...I am missing yr writings...way b4 i read a post on TVD forum...Missing yr writeups...Wish the new show on Sony can bring us all once again into the bond.

Pragz: I wish you start a new FF...Though i know this year you have to study but still i am greedy you know...LOL

@DJ: My request is for another FF, can you write any thing apart from serial stuffs.

I will try ... if something strikes me I shall definitely write ...
Pragzie thumbnail
@Sudz di-haha i am way too busy making vms and doing class 10 ka padhai but i promise if i get time will definitely write an FF
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

VVV !! I've just been buried in exams and books !! Srsly, haven't talked to you in ages !! I'm ok, how're you doing ?
πŸ€—

Bewafa is def Riddima's song. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  And I remember that VM !! Its amazing !! 😳  😳

Spot on ... you said it all lady
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna see Adu's writeup...HUMPH!
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG guys, do u remeber d SR VM made by Saz (Shockalot on Youtube) on Bewafa. It has been stolen by some Mafiabhai on utube and he got all d credits😑