Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo (Page 69)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I knew why she did it, but to me it didnt make sense coz she would be entering that family, that family that accussed her dad of such things and said whatever to him, so she was hurt by that but then she goes and hurts her dad even more by marrying into the family doesnt she, thats why i couldnt see what the heck she was doing and thinking lol

She was probably thinking about just Divya at that time. Though somewhere she knew her this decision would make things worse for her as her family would break ties with her and she will have to face those ppl who insulted her father her family accusing them.

Edited by *Shruti* - 25 May 2011 at 4:32am

sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

I knew why she did it, but to me it didnt make sense coz she would be entering that family, that family that accussed her dad of such things and said whatever to him, so she was hurt by that but then she goes and hurts her dad even more by marrying into the family doesnt she, thats why i couldnt see what the heck she was doing and thinking lol
lennie, dere is no use 2 contemplate wats going in R's mind. dere is no logic of obsession of Nivi for Divya's kid. intially it was shown dat nivi regards herself 4 d death of Divya and wants 2 take care of her kid in her absence 2 repent. but d obsession 2 dis much extent of making her marriage in danger and not having kid is justDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

lennie, dere is no use 2 contemplate wats going in R's mind. dere is no logic of obsession of Nivi for Divya's kid. intially it was shown dat nivi regards herself 4 d death of Divya and wants 2 take care of her kid in her absence 2 repent. but d obsession 2 dis much extent of making her marriage in danger and not having kid is justDead

Taking care of kid is fine but obsession what's wrong with RS?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

for me, d only good phase of CMG
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti_binal

Hello Hug  Hug  Hug

KritiiiHugHug
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

She was probably thinking about just Divya at that time. Though somewhere she knew her this decision would make things worse for her as her family would break ties with her and she will have to face those ppl who insulted her father her family accusing them.
It would of been better if she married Sid
But we know Divya was the one she loved the most, out of everyone - and sacrificed alot for her, this should show is really about Divya/Nivi's love lol
sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

d actors n CVs must hav never thot in their weird dreams dat dis damn new jodi will give neck 2 neck competition 2 sum few years old one and bring storm in d show n its productionApprove
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

It would of been better if she married Sid
But we know Divya was the one she loved the most, out of everyone - and sacrificed alot for her, this should show is really about Divya/Nivi's love lol

LOLLOL

Go to top