shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

Hi Shru🤗

oh not today dear call me that name some other day because today it's ur job to keep/make me happy.

Gauriii🤗🤗

Okkies no using that name today😆😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ewww and yuck to the lady🤢🤢
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanamishra

looks like sumthing is very wrong wid dese Star people (SP/SO). i dunno y dey r back of ruining and exploiting second chances in love first dey d story move so beautifully and take it to extreme level and suddenly dey will take sharp, illogical U turn😡

First dey ruined SR and now dey r on verge of ruining NivRen😕 

I saw it in b/w for few seconds last week shayad. Divya died, Nivi taking care of her kid and Viren feeling insecure rite?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

looks like sumthing is very wrong wid dese Star people (SP/SO). i dunno y dey r back of ruining and exploiting second chances in love first dey d story move so beautifully and take it to extreme level and suddenly dey will take sharp, illogical U turn😡

First dey ruined SR and now dey r on verge of ruining NivRen😕 

oh...sanju😲
u too see ccbm😃
i too see it n love NivRen😳😍
y these CVs😡 always ruins such devine couples😭😔
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Gauriii🤗🤗

Okkies no using that name today😆😆

I absolutely Agree with u Shru but that does not mean that I can not undo what u have already done

I'm hugging u back sweetheart

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I saw it in b/w for few seconds last week shayad. Divya died, Nivi taking care of her kid and Viren feeling insecure rite?

not only taking care of kid, she is obsessed wid d kid so much dat she doesn't want 2 have her own baby and she told it 2 virenAngry alld time she shown wid kid and along wid Sid. dere has been an article on SP which was later removed stating dat NivRen r gonna part ways and past love of Viran will take entry. d girl is being played by girl who played Alekh's second wife in Bidaai
shruti thumbnail
What a waste episode of BV😵😵
shruti thumbnail

not only taking care of kid, she is obsessed wid d kid so much dat she doesn't want 2 have her own baby and she told it 2 viren😡 alld time she shown wid kid and along wid Sid. dere has been an article on SP which was later removed stating dat NivRen r gonna part ways and past love of Viran will take entry. d girl is being played by girl who played Alekh's second wife in Bidaai

What's wrong with RS? His show gives marriage more importance and now this🤔
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

What's wrong with RS? His show gives marriage more importance and now this🤔

Shru... the girl nivi is so obsessed dat she doesnt want to become a mother of her own kid😲
she went to doc in yesterday's epi to get tubectomy😡 done... wen doc said to get husband's signature😡🤢

horrible...🤢 wen the husband loves her n wants their own kid ... she doesnt want a kid at all😲 

How can it ever be a right decision by nivi...Motherhood is the blessing given only to woman...as the doctor very rightly said yesterday if situations change tomorrow and you want to have a child you will regret this decision...

Plus imagine those couples and especially woman who are infertile and go through so many tests and treatments to have a child and there to the chances are less...and here a woman who is blessed with fertility wants to be infertile...how can that be right?