Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo (Page 133)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

Thanks for sharing Sidzu di Hug
abhi i a makign a vm on BALH promos.. :P
and i want to make one on Priyanka and Ranbir on the song "Jaane Tu mera Kya hai"

Thanks for hearing/reading me out! ConfusedLOL
oh i am excited to see the BALH ones!! I wanted to make one too - but havent had the time lately...need to finish my SR one. and I am downloading SRK movies in HD/Blue-Ray..  i need to vid him! Its not a matter of want - but a matter of need!! LOLLOLLOL

oh i am looking fwd to the ranbir priyanka one too!! love that song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

for me it was never a crushLOLLOL

oh...so you got ur man eh! LOL

and SRK not full of himself...really..? I am a die-hard SRK fan - and yea he says everything jokingly...but i am pretty sure he knows his self-worth...and if i were him i would do the same thing..

He was/has/and always will be my first LOVE! (PHOREVVAAA phanka wala love) LOL

no i didn'tLOL we broke up because of some reasonsLOL and he is married now and i m happy for himEmbarrassed but that was not crushLOL

i don't know but i don't think he is full of himselfLOL may be because i love him a lot thats y i feel like thatLOLLOL but i love Aamir tooEmbarrassedLOL and even if he is full of himself then also what is wrong in that??LOL he has that much in himselfWinkLOL

.Sidra

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Thanks for sharing Sidzu di Hug
abhi i a makign a vm on BALH promos.. :P
and i want to make one on Priyanka and Ranbir on the song "Jaane Tu mera Kya hai"

Thanks for hearing/reading me out! ConfusedLOL
oh i am excited to see the BALH ones!! I wanted to make one too - but havent had the time lately...need to finish my SR one. and I am downloading SRK movies in HD/Blue-Ray..  i need to vid him! Its not a matter of want - but a matter of need!! LOLLOLLOL

oh i am looking fwd to the ranbir priyanka one too!! love that song
Looking forward to your BALH,SR and SRK vmsBig smile
and i am making the BALH on the original BALH song.. the serial one is sung by Shreya..it will be a one minute vid i think
RK and PC one will take time since i am leaving on Saturday for  a 12 day tripLOL

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

For this act of civil disobedience, when the magistrate asked his name, he immediately replied- "Azad" meaning bondless. When he was asked to tell his father's name, he told- "Swatantra" meaning self-esteemed. The magistrate became annoyed and asked in a rough tone- "Where is thy abode?" Without any hesitation he answered- "Jailkhana" meaning prison. Then the magistrate tried to teach him a lesson for his nonsense replies. He immediately ordered him for a fifteen days' imprisonment. Over the punishment he again commented- "Sir! I had correctly mentioned my abode because I knew you will certainly keep me there." The people present in the court laughed very loudly over the reply of Chandra Shekhar. The magistate, who had totally lost his temper asked the policemen to punish him with the strong strokes of fifteen lashes. With each stroke of the whip he shouted boldly- "Bharat Mata Ki Jai !" (en.hail my motherland). From that point onwards, Chandra Shekhar assumed the title of 'Azad' and came to be known as Chandra Shekhar 'Azad'.

I am doing a Project on Chandra Shekhar Azad and this para made me so proud and patriotic

oh wow! I had heard his name before but knew nothing about him (I'm not from India) -  people who have the courage and strength to fight for humanity deserve so much more recognition worldwide!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie-x-Reshu-x-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Sidra all the best for quizHugHug