Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo - Page 89

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

oh...so you got ur man eh! πŸ˜†

and SRK not full of himself...really..? I am a die-hard SRK fan - and yea he says everything jokingly...but i am pretty sure he knows his self-worth...and if i were him i would do the same thing..

He was/has/and always will be my first LOVE! (PHOREVVAAA phanka wala love) πŸ˜†

no i didn'tπŸ˜† we broke up because of some reasonsπŸ˜† and he is married now and i m happy for him😳 but that was not crushπŸ˜†

i don't know but i don't think he is full of himselfπŸ˜† may be because i love him a lot thats y i feel like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i love Aamir tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and even if he is full of himself then also what is wrong in that??πŸ˜† he has that much in himselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for hearing/reading me out! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
oh i am excited to see the BALH ones!! I wanted to make one too - but havent had the time lately...need to finish my SR one. and I am downloading SRK movies in HD/Blue-Ray..  i need to vid him! Its not a matter of want - but a matter of need!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh i am looking fwd to the ranbir priyanka one too!! love that song

Looking forward to your BALH,SR and SRK vmsπŸ˜ƒ
and i am making the BALH on the original BALH song.. the serial one is sung by Shreya..it will be a one minute vid i think
RK and PC one will take time since i am leaving on Saturday for  a 12 day tripπŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pragzie

For this act of civil disobedience, when the magistrate asked his name, he immediately replied- "Azad" meaning bondless. When he was asked to tell his father's name, he told- "Swatantra" meaning self-esteemed. The magistrate became annoyed and asked in a rough tone- "Where is thy abode?" Without any hesitation he answered- "Jailkhana" meaning prison. Then the magistrate tried to teach him a lesson for his nonsense replies. He immediately ordered him for a fifteen days' imprisonment. Over the punishment he again commented- "Sir! I had correctly mentioned my abode because I knew you will certainly keep me there." The people present in the court laughed very loudly over the reply of Chandra Shekhar. The magistate, who had totally lost his temper asked the policemen to punish him with the strong strokes of fifteen lashes. With each stroke of the whip he shouted boldly- "Bharat Mata Ki Jai !" (en.hail my motherland). From that point onwards, Chandra Shekhar assumed the title of 'Azad' and came to be known as Chandra Shekhar 'Azad'.

I am doing a Project on Chandra Shekhar Azad and this para made me so proud and patriotic

oh wow! I had heard his name before but knew nothing about him (I'm not from India) -  people who have the courage and strength to fight for humanity deserve so much more recognition worldwide!
Sid.H thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Sidra all the best for quizπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks shru...replying to fast today! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
I hate doing projects but this project but this one is different i am enjying reading all the different revolutionary movements.I just finished writing 4 pages on Bhagat and have started writing about Azad. 

Sid.H thumbnail

I hate doing projects but this project but this one is different i am enjying reading all the different revolutionary movements.I just finished writing 4 pages on Bhagat and have started writing about Azad. 

tell me about it!! I am taking a 20th century islamic political thought class (i am a middle eastern studies minor) - and i love reading about what leads people to do what crap they do...but when it comes to writing about it - i'd rather not

aww...you just finished a paper and now the next...thats one good thing about college - i take only 1 liberal arts class at a time.

Good Luck!!!
Pragzie thumbnail
@Sidzu di-I need to submit 4 projects and 3 lab files after the summer vacations end(it ends on 19th june) and i wont be here for 2 weeks so have to complete as many files i can before leaving for the trip...Till now out of 7 files i have only done 2πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail

Looking forward to your BALH,SR and SRK vmsπŸ˜ƒ
and i am making the BALH on the original BALH song.. the serial one is sung by Shreya..it will be a one minute vid i think
RK and PC one will take time since i am leaving on Saturday for  a 12 day tripπŸ˜†

haha...hopefully i get to making them all soon! πŸ˜†
and oh i love the original version - and one minute...you have joined in the short VMs club now...honestly its such a pain to make longer ones on SV...at least in my torrented version- it starts crashing a lot if i go over 2 mins.

and leaving...where are are you going?

Even i need a vacation...i think after exams I might head to las vegas...one last time before everyone leaves back home.I went to vegas last year for my 21st bday! OMG best bday ever! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sid.H thumbnail

@Sidzu di-I need to submit 4 projects and 3 lab files after the summer vacations end(it ends on 19th june) and i wont be here for 2 weeks so have to complete as many files i can before leaving for the trip...Till now out of 7 files i have only done 2πŸ˜†

what thats ridiculous...why do they give you work to do over break!!!! I am so sorry! your in ur final year of high school right - so everything gets a little crazy i guess.

and what summer ends on June 19th!! 😲 - mine doesnt start until June 11!
Pragzie thumbnail

haha...hopefully i get to making them all soon! πŸ˜†
and oh i love the original version - and one minute...you have joined in the short VMs club now...honestly its such a pain to make longer ones on SV...at least in my torrented version- it starts crashing a lot if i go over 2 mins.

and leaving...where are are you going?

Even i need a vacation...i think after exams I might head to las vegas...one last time before everyone leaves back home.I went to vegas last year for my 21st bday! OMG best bday ever! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I hope so tooπŸ˜†
i hate making long vms on Vegas as it takes such a long time to render
I dont have the torrented version i have the trial version i just delete the trial version and upload it once again when it gets overπŸ˜†

I am going to Singapore,Hong Kong and Macau

and woah 21st birthday in Vegas it must have been so bloody cool..It must have been crazy fun 
πŸ˜†