Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

All the best for quiz SidraπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks Reet!! πŸ€—
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Exactly!! It reminds me of my high school crush! We were really close friends and i ended up having a crush on him...but didnt want him to know because that would ruin our friendship...but...

Khayalon mein lakhon baatein,
Yun toh keh gayaaa..
Bola kuch na tere saamne

*sigh* - the best song ever!!!!

Same here. Except right now i am in high school and my crush doesnt even know i like him  btu ah well its just a high school crush..
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to make a VM...my hand is itching to make a vm...i havent uploaded anything for almost 2 weeks! I know crazy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I worked on something for SR a few days back - but it isnt turning out great...i need to make a KW bday one - but no inspiration there.

I kinda want to make one on SRK!

haha - just realized i am typing like this my journal ... you guys get to read my thought process. i know im πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ (too much coffee i tell ya! )

Did you guys see that SRK now has a YT channel! His first video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6giOAiDMM&feature=feedlik[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6giOAiDMM&feature=feedlik

The man may be full of himself...but i still LOVE HIM!! 😍
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for me it was never a crushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sidzu di πŸ€—
abhi i a makign a vm on BALH promos.. :P
and i want to make one on Priyanka and Ranbir on the song "Jaane Tu mera Kya hai"
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sidra2007

I want to make a VM...my hand is itching to make a vm...i havent uploaded anything for almost 2 weeks! I know crazy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I worked on something for SR a few days back - but it isnt turning out great...i need to make a KW bday one - but no inspiration there.

I kinda want to make one on SRK!

haha - just realized i am typing like this my journal ... you guys get to read my thought process. i know im πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ (too much coffee i tell ya! )

Did you guys see that SRK now has a YT channel! His first video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6giOAiDMM&feature=feedlik[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6giOAiDMM&feature=feedlik

The man may be full of himself...but i still LOVE HIM!! 😍

i didn't know thatπŸ˜† thanks for telling😳
i also love him a lot😍 and i don't even think he is full of himselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

for me it was never a crushπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh...so you got ur man eh! πŸ˜†

and SRK not full of himself...really..? I am a die-hard SRK fan - and yea he says everything jokingly...but i am pretty sure he knows his self-worth...and if i were him i would do the same thing..

He was/has/and always will be my first LOVE! (PHOREVVAAA phanka wala love) πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
 For this act of civil disobedience, when the magistrate asked his name, he immediately replied- "Azad" meaning bondless. When he was asked to tell his father's name, he told- "Swatantra" meaning self-esteemed. The magistrate became annoyed and asked in a rough tone- "Where is thy abode?" Without any hesitation he answered- "Jailkhana" meaning prison. Then the magistrate tried to teach him a lesson for his nonsense replies. He immediately ordered him for a fifteen days' imprisonment. Over the punishment he again commented- "Sir! I had correctly mentioned my abode because I knew you will certainly keep me there." The people present in the court laughed very loudly over the reply of Chandra Shekhar. The magistate, who had totally lost his temper asked the policemen to punish him with the strong strokes of fifteen lashes. With each stroke of the whip he shouted boldly- "Bharat Mata Ki Jai !" (en.hail my motherland). From that point onwards, Chandra Shekhar assumed the title of 'Azad' and came to be known as Chandra Shekhar 'Azad'.

I am doing a Project on Chandra Shekhar Azad and this para made me so proud and patriotic
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sidra all the best for quizπŸ€—πŸ€—
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Thanks for sharing Sidzu di πŸ€—

abhi i a makign a vm on BALH promos.. :P
and i want to make one on Priyanka and Ranbir on the song "Jaane Tu mera Kya hai"

Thanks for hearing/reading me out! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
oh i am excited to see the BALH ones!! I wanted to make one too - but havent had the time lately...need to finish my SR one. and I am downloading SRK movies in HD/Blue-Ray..  i need to vid him! Its not a matter of want - but a matter of need!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh i am looking fwd to the ranbir priyanka one too!! love that song