Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by StarshineHues

I'm gonna go sleep now guys, had an AMAZING time today, full house !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Totally exhausted, but really happy. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Catch y'all later !! G'night !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—

I loved Fez πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Lennie

Cricketer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No no twitter commentatorπŸ˜†
Bye Aditiii, Good Night & Takecare.

@Lennie: Completely agree with you, if at all he returns his role should be great and deep intense role like Kesar. Or even a Siddhant Modi types...Not the regular ones.
Originally posted by DJ..

This sounds better πŸ˜†

Bye everyone, off I go...see u all soon!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Leah...The ? of KW's return is a mystery and i feel he is in his semi retirement mode...Or he his trying his luck in his frist love cricket...LOL

Did you know that someone who shall not be named is in news again...LOL

yes yes ... and the ho halla about what he said ... thanks zaxooo i came to know
Originally posted by sajni786

its raaz part 3...shall disclose wen time comes...but its got to do with wat u have in ur FB ka dabba πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am still waiting for part 1 and 2
Originally posted by Pragzie

bro-you are the good sitaraman the one who understands riddhima every thought of hers the asli waala sitaraman just forces her. You are much better for riddhima i wish she met you before she met harmaan

you dont like me ...tell me straight off ... πŸ˜†

see if met Riddhima Me the irresistible then Sid ka patta kat jaata ...aur phir yaha ke saare mera patta kaat dete ...

now tell me you like me or not ... that you have such wonderful thoughts πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DJ..

you dont like me ...tell me straight off ... πŸ˜†

see if met Riddhima Me the irresistible then Sid ka patta kat jaata ...aur phir yaha ke saare mera patta kaat dete ...

now tell me you like me or not ... that you have such wonderful thoughts πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
 send me the preview ok ? an doh will pakka se read ur update tomorrow

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Bye Aditiii, Good Night & Takecare.

@Lennie: Completely agree with you, if at all he returns his role should be great and deep intense role like Kesar. Or even a Siddhant Modi types...Not the regular ones.
Agreed - these sort of roles will be good for him, coz its giving him a chance to actually act out and so on, and use his talent, and a role you can talk about and write about and the emotions and so on
Sid Modi would touch your heart and the man he is, selfless and pure - rare,  and Kesar will make you feel his deep sadness,  his suppressed pain and hurt and how his whole world is Gulaal despite the pain she gives him
Both love beyond all, unconditional love

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragzie

πŸ˜†
 send me the preview ok ? an doh will pakka se read ur update tomorrow

i will structure it properly and give the full preview tomorrow afternoon

chalo me going to sleep byebye