Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lennie

Cricketer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we have enuf top cricketers, not to forget the aspiring cricketers, dont tell me Kw wants to join their ranksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bro-you are the good sitaraman the one who understands riddhima every thought of hers the asli waala sitaraman just forces her. You are much better for riddhima i wish she met you before she met harmaan

sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Leah...The ? of KW's return is a mystery and i feel he is in his semi retirement mode...Or he his trying his luck in his frist love cricket...LOL

Did you know that someone who shall not be named is in news again...LOL

for another breakup?
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Leah...The ? of KW's return is a mystery and i feel he is in his semi retirement mode...Or he his trying his luck in his frist love cricket...LOL

Did you know that someone who shall not be named is in news again...LOL

Yes I know the news...someone got the bootπŸ˜†
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

I have not had that wonderful opportunity yet...

to u n leah...ab agle janam hi wahi screen pe deejoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shilpu my TiaRa friends sayyy this is not new, He did take a long break after remix so its repeating again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lennie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Who said that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  For the life of me I can't remember, thank God. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

No i got to admit i like how he plays Klaus and was surprised at who they casted for the role, seeing as it was a big role, but i did manage to see Joseph in Mansfield Park tv drams show, and he was ok in it

Poco seems to love Klaus, she has sigs of him in her sig dabba

So is it me or is Klaus the only one who is not in love with Elena, coz looks like everyone is

Oh yeah, he plays Klaus really well (Shhh...I didn't say that πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†). He gives just the right vibe of violence and fear. Pocsy loves him too ? Len, you have company !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Yeah, he doesn't love Elena, he just loves himself. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Are you guys gonna watch TVD's makers and same author who wrote the books of TVD;s new show  - The Secret Circle??  I'm thinking of giving it a go Len-Kevin Williamson is writing it, ought to be good.

I'm gonna go sleep now guys, had an AMAZING time today, full house !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Totally exhausted, but really happy. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Catch y'all later !! G'night !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

its raaz part 3...shall disclose wen time comes...but its got to do with wat u have in ur FB ka dabba πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok yaar...But translate in english for me...I think i am forgetting my little bit known Hindi CryCry
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If KW does come back anytime soon or whenever he needs a great role, a complex deep role

Something like Kesar character in Gulaal, coz that role demands usage of emotions and so many of them, and speaks with eyes and tears and get across the anger and love, and sadness and tortureness
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good night Adu di πŸ€—
how i missed that AVI🀣 Love youπŸ€—Good nightπŸ€—
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

DJJJ check yr Inbox.

replied