Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Aww Adu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Don't worry you will soon get addicted to siggy making๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OMGGG Shru, my net buffered Shakti and Amar vid at last. They are AWESOME !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hi Shru, Shilpu, Lennie,Pragz, Aditi, Gauri, Sanju๐Ÿค—

Hope i have not missed anyone.

@Aditi: Awesome work...Loved it, Looking forward to that Ram-Sakshi show...Hope you have done yr exams well.

@Pragz: I am fine and feeling much better...May be for few days i'll come online and again go back to my inactive mode.

Lennie: Yest Episode of Gulaal reminded me of Siddhima**Sigh**

Originally posted by sanjanamishra

Len, i agree 2 u 2 sum extent. but her sudden ignorance in everything, watever he is asking, not replying, all dis will fuel up d things between dem.
And as far as kesar is concerned, it will not be too far wen he loses all d control over his emotions. Right now, Talli is his punching bag becaz all d time she wanders arnd him, but if things goes beyond his tolerance, he will actually demand as a husband and no one can do anything.
Kesar is not gonna lose his anger anytime soon, its building even more - esp as she takes D's name

If Gulaal wasnt avoiding him then i would be worried lol  - and i think Kesar knows she is, and really anyone would after what he declared to her, and so on, Gulaal isnt ready to face him just yet - she isnt being ignorant just needs some time and Kesar demanding isnt helping either and like i said Talli telling her Kesar and his feelings and how he is, was like another revelation to her as well added on to what she already knows

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Shilpu nikammi I made an analysis post yes in D3. Will you read it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

link do...n tho I wont understand an inch of it...I think I still can judge ur work...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw...when will u guys bless ur charan at my posts on Navya ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

@Aditi: Awesome work...Loved it, Looking forward to that Ram-Sakshi show...Hope you have done yr exams well.

@Pragz: I am fine and feeling much better...May be for few days i'll come online and again go back to my inactive mode.

It was intense ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Friends๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Can i join you alll?????????
Hey Sudha๐Ÿค—

U dont have 2 take permission queenie 2 wander in ur Siddhimaland๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by StarshineHues

OMGGG Shru, my net buffered Shakti and Amar vid at last. They are AWESOME !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

They indeed are. Man they need to dance together in D3. I know this will take lot of time esp when the two are from rival groups in the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You missed me ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shruuu...so many known (read: intelligent) ppl watching D3 it seems ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by sajni786

link do...n tho I wont understand an inch of it...I think I still can judge ur work...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw...when will u guys bless ur charan at my posts on Navya ๐Ÿ˜ก

Here

24th May 2011:When Things Go Unplanned

I don't watch the show anymore but send me link of analysis will read it eventhough I won;t understand head and toe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†