Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much Shru and Neha !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  I'm not that good, its just basic stuff. *embarrassed muh* πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@adu di-yes i am 

shru di hows ur vid coming along ?
Edited by Pragzie - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lenzooo...m glad I didnt watch kesar-gulal...the show is ending...and if i wud have gotten attached to that show...then I wud have been in for another heart break...

But ya...m happy with how Navya is shaping up so far...its giving me inspiration to write😳
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi FriendsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Can i join you alll?????????
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
now I Adu u can go check out my comments in BALH forum.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲😲
Sudha di πŸ€—
I have missed you so much how are you ?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
AduuuπŸ€—πŸ€—

If these are basic I am waiting when you make non basic one. They are just fab.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG !! SUDHAAA !! How're you doing ? πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Gauri, I saw and replied. I LOVE YOU !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I think Gulaal is reacting in a natural way - avoiding and distancing herself - its so awkward for her,  and the thing with Kesar is he hasnt calm down and still in full on anger, and he is demanding her in a way, that is coming across too much - no wonder she feels she has to be away, she just cant bear to be near him at the moment after what went down at night

And then Talli gave her another confirmation on Kesar and his feelings and how he is

And i found today she wasnt totally forcing Talli on Kesar as much, even though she did tell her to take the food anything to not face Kesar at the moment, and i have to say she didnt give that promise of Kesar/Talli she always does when Talli gets insecure

We all know how Kesar is with the D and Gulaal issue, and he was burning with rage hearing his name but for Gulaal it was another excuse to not be around Kesar, and alone with him etc

Len, i agree 2 u 2 sum extent. but her sudden ignorance in everything, watever he is asking, not replying, all dis will fuel up d things between dem.
And as far as kesar is concerned, it will not be too far wen he loses all d control over his emotions. Right now, Talli is his punching bag becaz all d time she wanders arnd him, but if things goes beyond his tolerance, he will actually demand as a husband and no one can do anything.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Pragzie

@adu di-yes i am 

shru di hows ur vid coming along ?

Prags don't get me started on that. WMM is being my total dushman. I will have to do long cuts now to make the VM complete. I am done with 1 min 2 more minutes needs to be done.